Notifications
Clear all

Looking for a Sydney dermatologist to prescribe Accutane

MemberMember
(@danibear8)

Posted : 11/26/2016 7:51 am

I'm a 21 year old female and the last few years I've suffered from mild chronic acne. I will usually have several pimples at a time, very red and noticeable. The pimples do not go away, and usually turn into hyperpigmentation type marks which flare up again months later into bigger pimples than the first time. I've tried birth control as well as Epiduo, and I want to try Accutane, but I'm concerned a dermatologist will not prescribe it to me due to my acne not being severe in comparison to some of the pictures I've seen on the internet. If anybody could recommend a good dermatologist in Sydney, Australia who would be likely to recommend Accutane that would be very helpful as it is corroding my self esteem and has been for the last few years, especially sincein my teen years I had completely clear skin. Thank you!

MemberMember
(@e-e-2)

Posted : 11/27/2016 1:24 am

just tell the doctor how it is severely impacting your quality of life. just do the best you can to express how it makes you feel.

accutane didnt work for me but it works for a lot of people so its worth a shot

MemberMember
(@naturalcure1)

Posted : 11/27/2016 11:33 am

Before going on poisonous accutane, try taking:
Oregano Supplement
Milk Thistle
Turmeric Supplement
Garlic supplement

Take one tablet of each per day with a mean and your skin will most likely clear in a week or 2.

Best of luck!!!!