Notifications
Clear all

Has anyone tried Peter Thomas Roth Peel Gel

MemberMember
(@vulneraryrain)

Posted : 11/26/2016 3:07 am

Hi, I was wondering if anyone tried this product and if it clogs pores its a enzyme peel gel to get rid of dead skin alot of good reviews, but it has the ingridient isophropyl myristate which is high in the comedogenic list but its at the way bottom 15tg ingridient out of 17 would this clog pores or cause breakouts thanks.

MemberMember
(@thebean)

Posted : 12/02/2016 6:11 pm

I've been using PTR 10% Glycolic acid hydrating gel. It does not clog pores or break me or at all. When I started using it, the first couple weeks, I used it every third day (my skin is sensitive). That was going great, everything was improving and clearing...Then I increased to every other day. I cleared completely and didn't get another single zit (seriously, not even ONE) for nearly another three weeks...then I started to break out a little again. At this point, I thought I should follow the directions and increase to every night...it didn't help. I started getting more acne and more sensitive to products. This is how I learned about "over-exfoliation". So, I took a break and now I have again stayed using it--only every third or fourth day. Turns out that even at only 10%, dermatologists and aestheticians don't recommend using it more than once or twice a week. And I agree! lol.