Notifications
Clear all

From perfect skin to disaster.

MemberMember
(@sa-man-duh)

Posted : 11/25/2016 7:04 pm

When I run out of the acne.org cleanser or BP, I usually buy over the counter products while I wait for the acne.org products. I have been using the acne.org regimen since April and it worked ! I continued to use it , however , I don't know what happened , but I broke out , like crazy . I wasn't sure if it was because of the cold weather , the over the counter products I used, stress , I don't know . I have all 3 acne.orgproducts  (cleanser , BP, and AHA) and I use them according to the instructions . I am not using makeup  (which is so difficult ) and trying my hardest to remain positive . Please any advise would help . I was thinking about leaving the acne.org products alone and switch to LUSH products as they worked for me in the past . I would greatly appreciate it if anyone has any answers . 20161125_170456.jpg20161125_170451.jpg

20161125_170459.jpg

MemberMember
(@vulneraryrain)

Posted : 11/27/2016 7:51 am

It could be due to the otc you bought in replace of the regime. I say stick to the regime and moisturize geberously since its the cold. I suggest next time to buy the regime beforehand like if you feel its 1/4 left you immedietly buy it so you wont relapse. Hope things go well for you and clear up. Maybe you can tell the name of products you used when you were waiting for the regime to arrive.

MemberMember
(@ohhhhhhnooooooo)

Posted : 11/28/2016 12:25 am

weather/climate change can have a big impact on your skin

MemberMember
(@naturalcure1)

Posted : 11/29/2016 12:26 am

Any products that are not natural cause your skin to become addicted to them and it will not truly cure your skin, only work for a certain amount of time before your skin becomes immune to it. Try going the natural/organic way that I did to clear my skin, here's my blog post:  http://www.acne.org/messageboard/blogs/entry/32202-how-to-heal/

Ps: I do not reccomend LUSH products. They contain fragrance which is one of the most dangerous things for your skin.

Please reach out with any questions! Best of luck!!! :)

MemberMember
(@sa-man-duh)

Posted : 11/30/2016 12:07 pm

Well when I run out of the Cleanser , I bought Cetaphil. For the BP, I used the Neutrogena On The spot Acne Cream. I usually use a gentle exfoliater by Olay after I cleanse to get the dirt and dead skin off. After that BP, and then the AHA. I ran out of the moisturizer , I don't know what to use in replace of that while I wait for the acne.org moisturizer to arrive . So in the morning I use the acne.org cleanser and bp, but I don't use any moisturizer. I haven't used lush for about two years now, and I am just hoping this Regimen could work. I just need the missing products