Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koloz

Are there any girls that would actually date a guy with acne/scars?

I highly doubt they would. I've never seen it before. Girls would pick an obese man over a guy with acne and scars and I don't mean a pimple or two but an entire face marred in acne and deeply inflamed. I'm about to be 21 and never kissed a girl because of the way I look. I know that's the reason. I slowing accepting the fact that I'm going to have to see a prostitute sometime.

I have, and would still date guys with severe acne. I have mild acne myself, which made me understand how little appearance says anything about someone's personality and talents. The irony was that my ex-boyfriend with severe acne dumped me for a girl who went through multiple plastic surgeries...and of course, with crystal-clear skin. He thought I was too ugly and nerdy for him. 

3 minutes ago, Tretinoin said:

Have you given accutane a shot?

I took it for a whole year in 2013 80mg. It cleared me but I still get a pimple every now and then and I think my cheeks have permanent redness from how inflamed it was back then.

4 minutes ago, Koloz said:

I took it for a whole year in 2013 80mg. It cleared me but I still get a pimple every now and then and I think my cheeks have permanent redness from how inflamed it was back then.

Same here, I've had red marks that have been here for a while now. Girls don't seem to mind at all though, just maximize your grooming and overall attractiveness by hitting the gym.

Scarring and redness is a lot more acceptable on a guy tbh. Just to give you an idea of how bad my skin is, here are some pics:

Red marks that have been there for over a year now.. : http://imgur.com/c6wLGmw

Scarring under exaggerated downlighting: http://imgur.com/05zSL2w

Yes!  its about personality. I struggle with some acne and have only dated guys with near perfect skin - and it always makes me happy if they get a pimple.