Notifications
Clear all

How do you remove these ? (Pics)

MemberMember
(@neverwong)

Posted : 11/20/2016 9:29 am

I've been using fresh aloe vera and it helped preventing pimples from growing but i'm left with these scars from the pimples from the past... would gladly appreciate it if somebody could help. Preferably natural products but at this point i'm willing to do pretty much anything that could be 'the' miracle i've been searching for.
here is what it looks like right now.
20161120_220059.jpg20161120_220123.jpg

MemberMember
(@naturalcure1)

Posted : 11/22/2016 4:18 am

I highly highly reccomend castor oil for the the scars, and for current pimples Oil of oregano mixed with jojoba and castor oil spot treatmnt. Please reach out with any other questions! Also using Dr Bronners face wash could truly work wonders!

MemberMember
(@neverwong)

Posted : 11/22/2016 9:11 am

But my face is already oily, why apply more oil. if it does work, when and how often do i apply the castor oil plus the jojoba oil?

MemberMember
(@naturalcure1)

Posted : 11/23/2016 1:02 am

I know, oil for oily skin is the last thing you would think, but essential oils are gods greatest gift for acne! Basically acne is typically cause by over production of sebum (the skins natural oil.) Using oils such as castor oil will neutralize it. After washing your face every night (I highly reccomend Dr Bronners Pure Castile peppermint soap) apply Apple cider vinegar to the affected area, than massage a drop of castor oil and leave it on over night. For current pimples, use ONE drop of oil of oregano mixed with castor oil and massage on to pimples and leave over night as well. If you want to read more about using oils for oily skin, there is tons of info on the internet :)

MemberMember
(@arandhawa)

Posted : 12/06/2016 9:58 pm

Hi,

I agree with the post above. The reason our skin erupts is because it is overcompensating for the lack of moisture on our skin. Try using honey (real one) with EVOO mask every night before sleeping. I am using it right now and I have seen results within 7 days. I wash off the mask with warm water and then pat dry my skin. There is no need for moisturiser after this as the oil will still be on the face. I sleep with the oil on my face and the next morning my skin is soft n supple. I've heard this mask may make some people's skin erupt even more at the beginning but I guess my skin was more thirsty than I thought and I've had no new acne so far. I've tried accutane, natural face masks etc but the acne always came back. For once, I'm happy with the results with no side effect. The hyperpigmentation is still there but I am going to be patient about it.