Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wassupkid

BP and AHA+ as spot treatment

So I've stopped following the regimen as it was getting increasingly painful even after 6 weeks to the point where I couldn't focus on work. I tried using a lot less, and it did not do anything.

The reason I started the regimen was because I was getting cystic acne that was leaving scars. I used to get one every month or so.

I was wondering, since I don't get acne very often, and when I do, it's not spread all over my face, if I could use a version of Dan's regimen as spot treatment. I'm thinking about applying BP to the zit 15 minutes after washing the face, and then applying AHA+ 15 minutes after that. Would this work? Obviously not as a preventative measure, but as a reactive measure. Why, or why not? I would really appreciate your response.

You can totally use Dan's products as spot treatment! Especially the AHA+, he swears by this when he feels a zit forming and can often stop them dead in their tracks if caught early enough.

Yeah, if your acne is only sporadic and not widespread, you can certainly get away with not applying all over.

Good luck with this! :)

2 hours ago, DeLovely said:

You can totally use Dan's products as spot treatment! Especially the AHA+, he swears by this when he feels a zit forming and can often stop them dead in their tracks if caught early enough.

Yeah, if your acne is only sporadic and not widespread, you can certainly get away with not applying all over.

Good luck with this! :)

That's a relief! Thank you so much for answering. Hope this really works. Fingers crossed!