Notifications
Clear all

One TCA Cross after 4 months (pic)

MemberMember
(@guzm0268)

Posted : 11/15/2016 10:38 am

Hi All,

I need some advice and opinions. Four months ago i had subcision and TCA cross. The results for the most part have been satisfying.
I have a combination of ice pick and boxcar scars on my temples.
Friday i am supposed to go have my second treatment of TCA cross.
What do you guys think of the results so far after one treatment?
To me, they seem to have filled up after they expanded.
The redness really does concern me. Do you guys think i should go for this next treatment?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 11/15/2016 12:12 pm

This is a very good result, remember scars are not treated in big percentages, a little at a time. Red is PIE, it means it's healing please look at the official posting below for a solution under the skin texture section . Yes you should get another TCA Cross done.  

MemberMember
(@guzm0268)

Posted : 11/15/2016 12:24 pm

8 minutes ago, beautifulambition said:

This is a very good result, remember scars are not treated in big percentages, a little at a time. Red is PIE, it means it's healing please look at the official posting below for a solution under the skin texture section . Yes you should get another TCA Cross done.  

Thanks. I do see the scars did get wider but they seem to be filling up very SLOWLY
Some times i think i may have made things worse, so i dont want to get a second treatment if that is the case.  

MemberMember
(@clareabella)

Posted : 11/15/2016 12:45 pm

There is definitely a difference. I think it looks noticeably better, congrats ^_^ And good luck with your future treatments. 

MemberMember
(@de-rerum-natura)

Posted : 11/15/2016 2:39 pm

yes there is a difference
not that big but still is a very good sign
one treatment is nothing u should keep treating them dont give up

MemberMember
(@qerf123)

Posted : 11/15/2016 10:43 pm

What percentage was the TCA Cross?

MemberMember
(@guzm0268)

Posted : 11/16/2016 10:09 am

11 hours ago, qerf123 said:

What percentage was the TCA Cross?

I did not ask but im pretty sure it was 100% or in the higher side

MemberMember
(@rdnhey)

Posted : 11/16/2016 3:57 pm

I should go for another subcision instead tca cross. Subcision will cover ALL your scars but tca cross fits ONLY ice picks. Besides that u can easily do tca cross at home by yourself and not subcision ;) (especially if u want to add filler). Good luck!

MemberMember
(@thepwhisp)

Posted : 11/20/2016 3:16 pm

A lot of them have definitely filled in. IMO you should not worry about redness at all as it will go away. You want the best long term results possible. Definitely get the treatment and I think you will see more results once again.

MemberMember
(@guzm0268)

Posted : 12/22/2016 8:24 pm

Bump. Got my second TCA cross November 18, the areas on the temple are still red, the redness on the ones he only crossed once is fading more and more ...
i still don't know if I made things worse or better ..

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 12/24/2016 6:38 am

The skin takes months to heal, the red is PIE as the body heals. Please see the below FAQ skin: reds. There are treatments like v-beam to get rid of the red if this is your issue with the treatment. Many have ongoing treatments over years so I hear nothing out of the ordinary here, it's how your body will heal that determines the rest.

kat22 liked