Notifications
Clear all

Hard, Itchy, Painful Bumps Around Jawline

MemberMember
(@tararashelle)

Posted : 11/06/2016 6:11 pm

I have NEVER had acne. In February I had my mirena replaced and about a month later I started noticing painful embedded bumps in my cheek area. I stopped using the cetaphil liquid soap and started using the cetaphil bar soap with the neutrogena 3 in 1 toner which was working for a couple months. Then I began getting these awful almost "rashes" of bumps under the skin along my jawline which can not be popped and are EXTREMELY painful and itch. I have tried EVERYTHING, black soap, charcoal soap, apple cider vinegar, switched makeup products, cleaned makeup brushes, etc. I IMG_5351.JPGhave never been able to use moisturizers they cause me to break out no matter how gentle. I don't know what to do! The bumps seem to never go away no matter what I use on them and when I think they're going away it's almost like a "rash" of them appear all over again. My face is scarring terribly because I just want them gone!! Someone please help. :( 

MemberMember
(@mn121188)

Posted : 11/06/2016 9:45 pm

hey try using Code liver oil capsules and garlic capsules. it'll calm your hormones down :)