Notifications
Clear all

Bald Circular Patch On Scalp !

MemberMember
(@tunamaster20)

Posted : 11/06/2016 5:10 pm

Just 2 weeks ago, i got this cyst on my scalp, i though that its just a normal cyst that has grown on the scalp, it gave me headache (non-stop..lol) and it was big.. so i used Benzoyl Peroxide on it and after 3 days of using it, i drained the cyst of the pus and everything was good for the few days after that, until just yesterday i noticed that the area of the cyst is now bald, no hair at all .. so i shaved my whole hair and washed it, its seriously noticeable, even at long ranges not that i care about people but i just wanna know whether my hair will grow back or not ?
it looks just like a Tinea capitis, or ringworm of the scalp but the patch on my hair is neither itchy nor painful and was followed by a cyst so im assuming thats not the case. help please :)

MemberMember
(@clareabella)

Posted : 11/07/2016 4:17 pm

Alopecia areata shows in the form of circular bald spots, please don't freak though there is every chance that if it is that your hair will grow back. However if the cyst has caused it then I'm wandering if it's scar tissue and that's why you havea patch? does the skin look normal? I was going to ask if you had spikey hairs around the outline of the patch but as you have just said you shaved your hair then it would be pretty hard to tell.