Notifications
Clear all

Please check out my PIC (acny skin)

MemberMember
(@qwe123qwe)

Posted : 11/06/2016 1:18 pm

Hello everybody!
I am 17 years old and I have had acnes on my face for almost 7 years. I tried many medicines and therapies but nothing helped me. I wanna try accutane but seems like i am too young to use that medicine and also my mom said she will never give permission to me to try accutane. 
So, in general, what is your opinion about my skin? I feel so shy and inconfident because of my skin, and people look a bit disgusted when they look at me and therefore, i do not want to talk to anybody:(((

it looks a lot better in picture, in real life its even worse, trust me

BKyFaNyzkYQ.jpg

csmc1N1u76M.jpg

wOjA7xmU3KE.jpg

MemberMember
(@woahshay)

Posted : 11/06/2016 5:18 pm

I recommend you try herbal medicine! No side effects. & It's even better for your internal body!

MemberMember
(@qwe123qwe)

Posted : 11/06/2016 6:12 pm

53 minutes ago, WoahShay said:

I recommend you try herbal medicine! No side effects. & It's even better for your internal body!

what kind of herbal medicine exactly?

MemberMember
(@gentlesoul)

Posted : 11/06/2016 7:04 pm

I don't see how a herbal medicine will help. You need a topical treatment. Have you talked to a derm?

MemberMember
(@qwe123qwe)

Posted : 11/06/2016 7:58 pm

51 minutes ago, gentlesoul said:

I don't see how a herbal medicine will help. You need a topical treatment. Have you talked to a derm?

yes, the medicines and creams they prescribed for me did not help me at all
i am struggling with acnes for almost 7 years and my acnes are not going away
is it possible that i will have these acnes till the end of my life?:((

MemberMember
(@woahshay)

Posted : 11/09/2016 12:45 am

On 11/6/2016 at 6:04 PM, gentlesoul said:

If you never tried herbal medicine then you wouldn't know. There's not just one kind of herbal medicine. There are many out there that can help. Topical treatment just ruins your skin more because of all the chemicals. You have to know that topicals can never completely clear you because once you stop it'll just come right back. More natural way can help you in the long term.

On 11/6/2016 at 5:12 PM, qwe123qwe said:
what kind of herbal medicine exactly?

I can't tell you which kind of herbal medicine. Because you need to go see a herbalist so they can take a look at your acne, and ask you questions then they'll run you herbal prescriptions. It's plant base medicine so you have to bring it home and cook it, then drain out the liquid and drink it. So I would recommend finding a herbal medicine place that's close to you. But if you can't handle bitter, nasty tasting then don't try it. I couldn't handle my acne anymore so i just sucked up and drank the nasty, bitter tasting medicine. But it had healed me tremendously from inside out. You can't just use things or do things to your skin on the outside without trying to heal inside/within or body. Drink tons of water! Get enough sleep! Don't stress! Get active! Veggies! Limit on food that cause acne. You don't have to cut it out completely but have smaller portion. Using all topicals & antibiotics. Just ruins your skin more and have side effects on your body. So i hope that helps! If you tried everything and nothing works then please consider seeing a herbalist. My dad had to call a herbalist in cali to get my herbal medicine and I drank it for a month only and it had healed all of my cystic acne! If there's anymore questions please let me know.

MemberMember
(@ckb2210)

Posted : 11/10/2016 11:27 am

Bentonite healing clay, rose water, rose oil, shea butter (unrefined natural), and a light therapy such an Lumie light. This should help. All products avaliable from Amazon!

MemberMember
(@alyleiii)

Posted : 11/10/2016 12:58 pm

On 11/6/2016 at 1:18 PM, qwe123qwe said:

Hello everybody!
I am 17 years old and I have had acnes on my face for almost 7 years. I tried many medicines and therapies but nothing helped me. I wanna try accutane but seems like i am too young to use that medicine and also my mom said she will never give permission to me to try accutane. 
So, in general, what is your opinion about my skin? I feel so shy and inconfident because of my skin, and people look a bit disgusted when they look at me and therefore, i do not want to talk to anybody:(((

it looks a lot better in picture, in real life its even worse, trust me

BKyFaNyzkYQ.jpg

csmc1N1u76M.jpg

wOjA7xmU3KE.jpg

I think that hormonal balancing treatments would actually do you way more good than Accutane in the long run. Your worst acne is in the areas where women get acne from having an imbalance in their hormones, usually androgen sensitivity. Have you tried the pill, or Spiro? Ortho Tri Cyclen and Yaz are supposed to be good for this. I believe Ortho has fewer negative reported side effects. 

You have some closed comedones on your cheeks, which can be alleviated by not wearing thick makeup and exfoliating twice a week. A retinoid could work, but it's a toss up...for some it does, for others it makes acne worse. Patch testing is good. 

MemberMember
(@potatoe)

Posted : 11/15/2016 2:34 am

I started using sea salt mixed with water and I put that in a spray bottle and spray my face with it after I cleanse my face and wow. Who knew something so simple could clear my face. I mean have you ever noticed that when you go to the beach and get in the salty water your skin is clear the next day? Wouldn't hurt to try it ! What I do is take 1-1/2 cups of warm water mixed with 1/4 tsp of sea salt. No more than that or you'll damage your skin. I allow it to cool down before I transfer the mixture to a spray bottle. Let know me know if you decide to try this! Goodluck! Xoxo

MemberMember
(@qwe123qwe)

Posted : 11/19/2016 4:31 pm

On 15.11.2016 at 8:34 AM, Potatoe said:

I started using sea salt mixed with water and I put that in a spray bottle and spray my face with it after I cleanse my face and wow. Who knew something so simple could clear my face. I mean have you ever noticed that when you go to the beach and get in the salty water your skin is clear the next day? Wouldn't hurt to try it ! What I do is take 1-1/2 cups of warm water mixed with 1/4 tsp of sea salt. No more than that or you'll damage your skin. I allow it to cool down before I transfer the mixture to a spray bottle. Let know me know if you decide to try this! Goodluck! Xoxo

thank you for your response!
so, you wash your face with water mixed with sea salt? what are the results? also, is sea salt different from our ordinary salt which we add to our meals?

On 10.11.2016 at 6:58 PM, cloudydreamer said:
I think that hormonal balancing treatments would actually do you way more good than Accutane in the long run. Your worst acne is in the areas where women get acne from having an imbalance in their hormones, usually androgen sensitivity.Have you tried the pill, or Spiro? Ortho Tri Cyclen and Yaz are supposed to be good for this. I believe Ortho has fewer negative reported side effects.

You have some closed comedones on your cheeks, which can be alleviated by not wearing thick makeup and exfoliating twice a week. A retinoid could work, but it's a toss up...for some it does, for others it makes acne worse. Patch testing is good.

hello! Thanks for your answer! I have many open pores on my cheek! in picture, u cannot really see it! well, i tried many things and nothing helped and sometimes it even got worse, so i am scared to try new products because it might get worse

On 10.11.2016 at 5:27 PM, ckb2210 said:

Bentonite healing clay, rose water, rose oil, shea butter (unrefined natural), and a light therapy such an Lumie light. This should help. All products avaliable from Amazon!

thank you!

On 09.11.2016 at 6:45 AM, WoahShay said:
If you never tried herbal medicine then you wouldn't know. There's not just one kind of herbal medicine. There are many out there that can help. Topical treatment just ruins your skin more because of all the chemicals. You have to know that topicals can never completely clear you because once you stop it'll just come right back. More natural way can help you in the long term.
I can't tell you which kind of herbal medicine. Because you need to go see a herbalist so they can take a look at your acne, and ask you questions then they'll run you herbal prescriptions. It's plant base medicine so you have to bring it home and cook it, then drain out the liquid and drink it. So I would recommend finding a herbal medicine place that's close to you. But if you can't handle bitter, nasty tasting then don't try it. I couldn't handle my acne anymore so i just sucked up and drank the nasty, bitter tasting medicine. But it had healed me tremendously from inside out. You can't just use things or do things to your skin on the outside without trying to heal inside/within or body. Drink tons of water! Get enough sleep! Don't stress! Get active! Veggies! Limit on food that cause acne. You don't have to cut it out completely but have smaller portion. Using all topicals & antibiotics. Just ruins your skin more and have side effects on your body. So i hope that helps! If you tried everything and nothing works then please consider seeing a herbalist. My dad had to call a herbalist in cali to get my herbal medicine and I drank it for a month only and it had healed all of my cystic acne! If there's anymore questions please let me know.

thank you so much for your reply! i really appreciate it! well, i dont really like vegetables but i like fruits, and the thing is i cant stop myself from eating sweets! and how to get active? u mean to do some physical exercises? ohh as im a full-time university student, i dont do physical exercises! my lifestyle is quite of a sedentary i would say