Notifications
Clear all

Healed acne and scars in just one week.

MemberMember
(@starrhoochie)

Posted : 11/05/2016 5:13 pm

Alright, so I've had really bad acne for as long as I can remember, and everything I've tried had little to no effect, I've tried every natural remedy I could find and many, many, acne products. Nothing seemed to do what I wanted. Until I finally just couldn't take it anymore and completely cut out carbs and sugar from my diet, I ate nothing but Carrots broccoli cucumbers and chicken breast for one week, I drank lemon juice from a juicier diluted with water everyday, roughly six glasses a day. After just one week about 80% of all my scars were completely healed and I had no acne whatsoever. And believe me. I had hundreds of scars. Finally when I started to feel good about myself I ordered a large multigrain thin crust pepperoni pizza from Panago thinking it couldn't possibly hurt that bad. And of course I regret it. Not only did nearly every scar come back, I broke out ten pimples the very next day. It's been two days now and I still look like shit. But the weird thing is the left side of my face remained completely clear. As the right side looks worst than when I started.

MemberMember
(@kenharrison)

Posted : 11/06/2016 1:31 am

That's awesome , you had some great success but now you have to pick between keeping acne at bay possibly for ever or satisfying your taste bugs for a couple min. You know the obvious.....

MemberMember
(@coce99)

Posted : 11/06/2016 4:23 pm

Thats a prety starving diet. Just go gluten free, its a protein in grains and might be your cause of acne, as it is mine.

MemberMember
(@tosta)

Posted : 11/06/2016 10:42 pm

looks like a coincidence, anyways I eat all the time the super "diet", unprocessed, low GI, glut free a lot of nutr and vit, I also took intolerance food test, since 5 years milk free etc, , but yeh still need BP bcs of huge red rash I get of not using it for a week or so, and if using BP(one special type works only) too much red rash is switched to bigger pimples. Sailing back and forth. but lemon juice I haven't tried, I can't believe any kind of diet is true because I have so many experience with it and 0 effect.

Also exercise does not matter, if you do it day(2year) or almost never(3months), I tried both . Sometimes acne goes completely and comes back as a rash, worse than ever(I eat all the time the same food, all the time(3months)), so diet does not matter.

I think that longer you have acne the worse it is to get rid of it, damage can't be reversed. Acne makes no-sense for me. sometimes i see that making this or using this improves it, but it's just a coincidence, or works in first time only. Some acne free places can last longer, but eventually it will be back.

I should try stop breathing, this may help, if it's the air, if you read this net, but where I live should be the most greenest country.

So I recommend you to clear your skin fast, and stop eating pizza or you never get it under control, next time you diet may not work anymore, acne is a virus (8% of people genesis, active or inactive:P).

Ah and if you really want to get skin clear fast just destroy your body with viruses(sickness), so the immune system doesn't attack your skin but the other dude. Getting sick is hard but staying sick is harder:P. I have had even weirder thing than acne, body makes no-sense.

But I think that people are too complicated beings to understand each other or some type of humans... or understand yourself, sounds like too much discovery channel:P

I can't belie people who say they know the cause of their acne, it sounds more like they never have experienced it really, so early stage it may be fixed, who knows.

Best luck with your fight

MemberMember
(@coce99)

Posted : 11/08/2016 3:00 pm

You are very wrong, your interpertation of acne is not based on scientific evidence nor experience.

Refrain from making such statements please.

Your cause of acne might not be food intolerance, there is a number of ways people found their triggers and cleared their acne.

It is evident this person has food intolerances, its not the underlying condition but it does cause his acne. As stated he gets clear on vegan diet without grains and breaks out after a pizza. I strongly believe its dairy or gluten.

MemberMember
(@ae1976)

Posted : 11/16/2016 1:37 pm

Your trigger might be dairy or gluten. Go dairy free and gluten free again and then introduce just one back. That way you can check and see which one is the culprit.