Notifications
Clear all

Noticed that my pimples are now red?

MemberMember
(@logan73)

Posted : 11/05/2016 1:04 pm

I've had acne for around two years. I'm sure it stress induced, as I'm always thinking about my appearance when in school. But now it is worse than its usually been in my opinion. I've noticed that the acne around my jaw has gotten red. I have pictures of both sides of my face, I popped a few pimples on my cheeks so their more red than usual. What is the cause of these red pimples? Also, some spots are red without a pimple even being there. image.jpegimage.jpeg

MemberMember
(@alex9945)

Posted : 11/05/2016 2:06 pm

59 minutes ago, Logan73 said:

I've had acne for around two years. I'm sure it stress induced, as I'm always thinking about my appearance when in school. But now it is worse than its usually been in my opinion. I've noticed that the acne around my jaw has gotten red. I have pictures of both sides of my face, I popped a few pimples on my cheeks so their more red than usual. What is the cause of these red pimples? Also, some spots are red without a pimple even being there.

Looks like hormonal acne, because it mostly is around your jaw and cheeks.

What is your skin routine right now?

MemberMember
(@logan73)

Posted : 11/05/2016 8:02 pm

5 hours ago, Alex9945 said:

Currently I wash my face with a facial cleanser containing Salicylic Acid every morning and night, after washing I apply apple cider vinegar and some Paula's Choice AHA.

MemberMember
(@alex9945)

Posted : 11/06/2016 5:28 am

9 hours ago, Logan73 said:
15 hours ago, Alex9945 said:

Currently I wash my face with a facial cleanser containing Salicylic Acid every morning and night, after washing I apply apple cider vinegar and some Paula's Choice AHA.

Ok well.. cleanser with salicylic acid can be OK, but it will not work so good in a cleanser because it is not staying at the skin enough to make it work.

I'm not the biggest fan of Paulas choice, because it contains a lot of silicone which makes it quite sticky and i don't think my skin could breath so good with her products.

I think you should contact your doctor to get some antibiotic creme, such as Clindoxyl.

MemberMember
(@eddy-lee)

Posted : 11/12/2016 5:45 am

do not squeeze if become hard or apprar hole it is big trouble the problem is inside you must eat some pills. The topic nothing work please help. Can help you