Notifications
Clear all

Uneven forehead texture (pics)

MemberMember
(@stemcell1992)

Posted : 11/05/2016 11:05 am

I had my last acne about 5 years ago and they left me with uneven forehead texture and dents, I am 23 now.
What can I do to make my forehead smooth?

Here are photos, you can see uneven texture and dents

[Edited image out]
[Edited image out]

It looks good only under direct light
[Edited image out]

MemberMember
(@notacnefree)

Posted : 11/05/2016 4:24 pm

mine looks similar. Under direct light it looks okay but under dark light it looks like I have thousand clogged pores or something. Just got some improvement after 3 dermaroller sessions. But some of them and even the dermapen experience left new scars. So i dont know if thats the right way of treatment.

MemberMember
(@stemcell1992)

Posted : 11/06/2016 7:26 am

When I go over my forehead with fingers there are obvious dents I can feel. I think of getting fillers as they are only thing that can raise skin, but unfortunally they are only temporary. Maybe it's best to wait for some future permanent fillers with stem cells, today permanent fillers use silicone which is in my opinion not good for skin at all.

MemberMember
(@notacnefree)

Posted : 11/06/2016 4:22 pm

right now I am so scarred of beauty salons and docs becaue I thin they dont give a fuck about what they do to us.
I once went to a botox party (yeah crazy i know) but there was a guy who said hes a doc but he wasnt one. But he could clearly see my damage and I am sure he can fix that but hes in jail right now. The real docotrs I went to caused even more damage and just want to make easy money. I'm feeling so bad right now because of my skin texture and the new scar an beautician caused. Actually there are two new scars. I think it would be much better to have some scars and not that bad texture too. Sometimes I feel my skin looks like an orange or something. Even my brother said one time my skin looks like outmeal. I once got injected silicone1000 in one area and actually it looks better. I wish i had done it a second time. But here in Germany nobody does that prcedure. It can't get badder now so I'm not scarred of injections going wrong.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 11/07/2016 3:46 am

Your pictures aren't working for me, could you post again, it just shows blank squares.