Notifications
Clear all

How to treat ice pick and boxcar scars with home remedies?

MemberMember
(@vibhuti-sharma)

Posted : 11/03/2016 9:51 am

I don't pick my zits and I eat healthy but I got mild acne pits like boxcar and ice pick scars , I don't want to go for chemical peeling or derma roller etc so tell my any home remedy , and I heard they heal on their own , is it true ? I'm currently using aloe vera 
Dermatologist suggested me deriva bop gel and Sulphur lotion 

IMG_20161104_211258_610.JPG

MemberMember
(@somethingsomethingagain)

Posted : 11/03/2016 1:02 pm

You've got the FAQ thread that answers most of your questions. If you really want advice you'll need to post a picture of your scars.

TCA Cross for ice pick scars, though. Boxcar scars can have many different treatments depending on size and depth.

MemberMember
(@vibhuti-sharma)

Posted : 11/04/2016 7:05 am

21 hours ago, Vibhuti Sharma said:

I don't pick my zits and I eat healthy but I got mild acne pits like boxcar and ice pick scars , I don't want to go for chemical peeling or derma roller etc so tell my any home remedy , and I heard they heal on their own , is it true ? I'm currently using aloe vera 
Dermatologist suggested me deriva bop gel and Sulphur lotion 

IMG_20161104_121422.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 11/04/2016 7:53 am

Sulfur is only for zits to dry them up. I use this occasionally.

I would buy a microneedle and some retin a cream.

If this does not work then do TCA peels on the cheek area with problems.

Please read the FAQ below all this info is in there.

MemberMember
(@vibhuti-sharma)

Posted : 11/04/2016 1:26 pm

I just posted a picture of mine with NY acne pits . . . . Would u like to tell me about it ? . . . How it can be treated ? . . . Will it go by their own ?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 11/04/2016 2:08 pm

Try retin a cream for months, if this does not work then you need a acid peel like TCA. You have darker skin so be careful with the acid due to pigmentation.

salicylic acid 20% or Jessner solution, possibly 10% TCA. A series of these peels at 3-4 week intervals can improve acne as well as some of the pigmentation.

MemberMember
(@vibhuti-sharma)

Posted : 11/04/2016 2:14 pm

3 minutes ago, beautifulambition said:

Try retin a cream for months, if this does not work then you need a acid peel like TCA. You have darker skin so be careful with the acid due to pigmentation.

salicylic acid 20% or Jessner solution, possibly 10% TCA. A series of these peels at 3-4 week intervals can improve acne as well as some of the pigmentation.

Umm I'm dark ? M . .
I used to think I got fair complexion lol . . . Anyways
You didn't tell me exactly about my acne pits . . . . Plz tell me

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 11/05/2016 2:42 am

I am not referring to your skin complexion, I am talking about technicality of treatment.Your skin is more prone to hyper pigmentation. In theFAQ, it describes skin tone and type using the " TheFitzpatrick scale(alsoFitzpatrickskin typing test; orFitzpatrickphototypingscale) is a numerical classification schema for human skin color. It was developed in 1975 by Thomas B.Fitzpatrick, a Harvard dermatologist, as a way to estimate the response of different types of skin to ultraviolet (UV) light. " Certin skin types cannot do procedures with harmful side effects.

You may try TCA Cross in small icepics. I think Retin A cream, Acid Peels as I stated above, and the treatments for PIE as described in the FAQ are best.

If you don't like my answer I suggest you see a dermatologist who can help your individual skin condition more. We are not paid here, all volunteers trying to help others. Thanks for your kind understanding. Maybe someone else will answerfor your post.

MemberMember
(@vibhuti-sharma)

Posted : 11/05/2016 9:12 am

6 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

I am not referring to your skin complexion, I am talking about technicality of treatment.Your skin is more prone to hyper pigmentation. In theFAQ, it describes skin tone and type using the " TheFitzpatrick scale(alsoFitzpatrickskin typing test; orFitzpatrickphototypingscale) is a numerical classification schema for human skin color. It was developed in 1975 by Thomas B.Fitzpatrick, a Harvard dermatologist, as a way to estimate the response of different types of skin to ultraviolet (UV) light. " Certin skin types cannot do procedures with harmful side effects.

You may try TCA Cross in small icepics. I think Retin A cream, Acid Peels as I stated above, and the treatments for PIE as described in the FAQ are best.

If you don't like my answer I suggest you see a dermatologist who can help your individual skin condition more. We are not paid here, all volunteers trying to help others. Thanks for your kind understanding. Maybe someone else will answerfor your post.

I'm using right now deriva bop as that's what my dermatologist suggested and Fortunately it's working on my scars as it peels of my skin when I apply it with Sulphur lotion
But thank you very much for your suggestions . . . . For that complexion thing I said it in a light way
But thank you very much sir