Notifications
Clear all

Is this malassezia folliculities?

MemberMember
(@pieeexa61)

Posted : 10/30/2016 12:21 pm

Hello, i've been having these tiny bumps on my forehead for a few weeks now and im not quite sure what it is. At first I thought they looked like acne so I tried using remedies and products for acne and it doesn't help at all but instead the tiny bumps on my forehead increased! After some research, I found out that I may be having something called malassezia folliculities? So I went to the pharmacy and they gave me a cream with 2% ketoconazole. Been using it for a few days, so far it has no change whatsoever. Besides, Nizoral shampoo does not sell in my country and too expensive to buy it online. Can somebody tell me does head and shoulder really help to cure  Malassezia folliculities? image.jpg

MemberMember
(@bellacat)

Posted : 10/30/2016 11:37 pm

most likely fungal related i'd say,happened to me while i took antibiotics- try probiotics, topical apple cider vinegar and/or tree tree oil and see if that helps!

MemberMember
(@pieeexa61)

Posted : 11/01/2016 10:40 am

On 31 October 2016 at 0:37 PM, bellacat said:

most likely fungal related i'd say,happened to me while i took antibiotics- try probiotics, topical apple cider vinegar and/or tree tree oil and see if that helps!

Should i mix apple cider vinegar with water or apply it on my face just the way it is?

MemberMember
(@bellacat)

Posted : 11/02/2016 12:12 am

mix it with a bit of water if your skin unless your skin is really tough. i would also really recommend tea tree oil but separately. it should take about a week to see if it's all helping :) 

MemberMember
(@pieeexa61)

Posted : 11/18/2016 6:57 am

Been leaving ACV on my face every night before going to sleep for a few days over one week but I don't notice any difference :( what should i do? Perhaps its just clogged pores? 

MemberMember
(@misssadsack)

Posted : 11/18/2016 12:42 pm

5 hours ago, pieeexa61 said:

Been leaving ACV on my face every night before going to sleep for a few days over one week but I don't notice any difference :( what should i do? Perhaps its just clogged pores? 

I think it will take longer than a few days... Keep going with it for a while good luck :) 

MemberMember
(@lumoon33)

Posted : 07/11/2017 5:28 am

Hey I have the same problem as you. Did you get cured? If you did, please help me