Notifications
Clear all

Bump that doesn't look normal?

MemberMember
(@melmmg)

Posted : 10/22/2016 1:29 am

So I have a BIG raised bump on my chin and it looks kind of weird like its super red and inflamed (usual thats how my acne is - inflamed) but anyways on the tip it doesn't look like your typical whitehead. It literally has like a needlelike looking white head and another one below it but its all in the same zit ? like wth is this nasty fucker not to mention it hurts like a fucker. 

Has anybody ever had one of these or know what the hell this shit is ? and what you did that helps it go away or atleast heal it or calm it down? 

I'm using Oracea 40 mg and Aczone am and Ziana pm. 

UPDATE: 10/22/16 
Now the bump has one huge whitehead and clear liquid around it . It looks like the bump is drying up but still a big white head , with clear liquid surrounding it the bump looks like its shriveling up a bit looks dry I'm guessing bc the topicals I'm using so I guess that good. But it's still there , should I pop it ? with like a extractor thing that I can get from target ? I don't know. What should I do , I have a speech to present on NOV. 3 OR 4TH this shit needs to be gone  I also have another big whitehead on my cheek but the tip WAS white now it looks like a scab on the tip even though I haven't fucking tried popping it or anything  fucking annoying ass sh*t. 

MemberMember
(@keruen98)

Posted : 10/22/2016 3:50 am

Hey dude,

calm down. I can assure you that there is nothing abnormal about that, it is basically a cyst with more than one head, which is probably because it spread on more than one pore so the pus is now coming out of few pores. I am not sure about the stuff you are using, but I am just applying generous amount of benzoyl peroxide every night. It shall go away in less than a week

MemberMember
(@melmmg)

Posted : 10/22/2016 7:26 pm

15 hours ago, keruen98 said:

Hey dude,

calm down. I can assure you that there is nothing abnormal about that, it is basically a cyst with more than one head, which is probably because it spread on more than one pore so the pus is now coming out of few pores. I am not sure about the stuff you are using, but I am just applying generous amount of benzoyl peroxide every night. It shall go away in less than a week 

I'm allergic to BP so that won't work. Now the bump has one huge whitehead and clear liquid around it . It looks like the bump is drying up but still a big white head , with clear liquid surrounding it the bump looks like its shriveling up a bit looks dry I'm guessing bc the topicals I'm using so I guess that good. But it's still there , should I pop it ? with like a extractor thing that I can get from target ? I don't know. I also have another big whitehead on my cheek but the tip was white now it looks like a scab even though I haven't fucked tried popping it or anything  fucking annoying ass sh*t. 

MemberMember
(@keruen98)

Posted : 10/23/2016 12:59 am

I am not going to advice you to pop it, however sometimes popping can be good as it would speed up the healing process. So it is all up to you

MemberMember
(@ohhhhhhnooooooo)

Posted : 10/23/2016 3:17 am

you can try to physically remove the whitehead by poking the side of the whitehead with a really thin sterile needle or you can also try leaving some toothpaste on it over night.

MemberMember
(@keruen98)

Posted : 10/24/2016 4:47 am

On 23.10.2016 at 2:17 PM, ohhhhhhnooooooo said:

you can try to physically remove the whitehead by poking the side of the whitehead with a really thin sterile needle or you can also try leaving some toothpaste on it over night.

I have nothing against needling the pimple. But I'm so much against this lemon, baking soda and tooth paste remedies.

Toothpaste is extremely irritating for your skin, especially if left over night. By living it on the skin, it can just make the breakout more red and irritated, which is worse for you. So I would strongly not advice using toothpaste on skin