Notifications
Clear all

Am I using the AHA wrong?

MemberMember
(@savglad)

Posted : 10/21/2016 11:05 pm

I'm using the AHA only for my hyperpigmentation, because I don't have acne anymore just dark spots on my face. I've seen everyone everywhere talk about how bad glycolic acid burns when you use it but it doesn't burn or sting at all when I use it so am I doing something wrong? I didn't use the acne.org regimen or benzoyl peroxide before hand using it. So why does it not burn,does that mean it's not working for me?

MemberMember
(@melmmg)

Posted : 10/22/2016 1:22 am

So when exactly do you put on the AHA ? Like what is your regimen. Did you buy the acne.org AHA ?

P.S: if you did buy the acne.org AHA how long did it take for yours to get to you ?

MemberMember
(@clearskiez_)

Posted : 10/22/2016 1:29 am

I've been using the AHA for about a week and I thought the same thing. However, I'm slowly seeing baby results. My skin is a bit more glowy and my scars aren't as rough. I'd say just keep using it! I'd rather have it not burn and do the job than have red skin that tingles everywhere (like most people I've read about). Goodluck

Savglad liked
MemberMember
(@savglad)

Posted : 10/22/2016 11:00 am

9 hours ago, Melmmg said:

So when exactly do you put on the AHA ? Like what is your regimen. Did you buy the acne.org AHA ?

P.S: if you did buy the acne.org AHA how long did it take for yours to get to you ?

I only wash my face with ambi black soap & that pretty much cleared all my acne. I put it on directly after that & yes it's acne.org AHA. And it took about 5 business days

MemberMember
(@melmmg)

Posted : 10/22/2016 7:18 pm

8 hours ago, Savglad said:
17 hours ago, Melmmg said:

I only wash my face with ambi black soap & that pretty much cleared all my acne. I put it on directly after that & yes it's acne.org AHA. And it took about 5 business days 

Well then you probably have a high tolerance and don't have sensitive skin! that's good if you see results then stay with it. AHA is strong also plus the black  Surprisingly , you don't have an irritation cause I heard black soap can be drying on skin. I mean it is all up to you and judge by the results and just wait it out for improvement. I'm planning on ordering AHA. Hopefully all goes well.

Savglad liked