Notifications
Clear all

Cetaphil cleanser

MemberMember
(@sassygold)

Posted : 10/21/2016 7:49 am

Hi guys, so I've been using cetaphil gentle skin cleanser and there's nothing wrong but it makes my face oilier (maybe since it wasn't an oil control cleanser?) should i switch up to cetaphil oily skin cleanser?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 10/21/2016 10:28 am

Do you moisturize?

I find that even though I have oily skin, my skin will produce more oil if stripped of its moisture. So after I wash and treat my face, I always have moisturizer as a final step. But if you are interested in the Oily Skin Cleanser then you can always try the small bottle and compare how your skin feels on that one.

MemberMember
(@sassygold)

Posted : 10/21/2016 8:48 pm

Yes i do moisturize, but it's not getting any better.

MemberMember
(@vaultingrifle)

Posted : 10/03/2017 1:56 pm

I'm very disappointed with this wash. I was previously using the Cetaphil Cleanser (purchased from Costco) but didn't feel like it was strong enough to clear up my face. I now use the Citrus Clear Acne Face Wash and for the first 3 uses, my skin felt so clean, especially after the very first use. The second night, even better. Its not strong like proactiv, which makes my skin so dry - its just perfect for someone who has acne like me, cause it keeps the zits away, and got rid of the existing ones that I had.