Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Disgusting

You people, go out and have fun!

I just viewed the gallery, and I have to say, a lot of people have barely any acne. Nothing I would notice as being bad, anyway. I mean, compared to a lot of you I look like a freak. *hides face* And, a lot of the people look like models here, and they're the ones with the most posts! biggrin.gif

So, my question is, why so much time spent on acne.org? Go out and how fun! No one cares about the few spots you've got!

And Happy Thanksgiving, by the way. smile.gif

i dunno why people have this opinion that if we post alot here, we dont go out. ffs ... i go out every weekend, have lots of friends, had a bitch of a girlfriend till a few months ago ... and i had a nice car, chased chicks around, go clubbin ... do all the normal things, and others on this site do much more then me.

so why do ppl have this opinion? :S

] x [

Diddo Mani.

It seems like I'm always here because I am in university, and always working on projects on the computer.

I do take steady breaks like.... every 10 minutes however eusa_shifty.gif.

I hang with the boyfriend and my friends on the weekends.

I think coming on here has less to do with me and my acne; more to do with - coming on this site is just a regular routine.

Odd.... yes... I know.

wacko.gif

Diddo Mani.

It seems like I'm always here because I am in university, and always working on projects on the computer.

I do take steady breaks like....  every 10 minutes however eusa_shifty.gif.

I hang with the boyfriend and my friends on the weekends.

I think coming on here has less to do with me and my acne; more to do with - coming on this site is just a regular routine.

Odd....  yes...  I know.

wacko.gif

yeh I know what yo umean about the models on here...

Anywayz, it is usally the case that whenever i have a short break i jus check my emails and stuff like that. So it seems like I'm on all day but I'm not.

But I do notice on some posts that many people don't go out because of their acne. I used to be like that but avoiding stuff is a vicous cycle. you gotta break from it

I come on here A LOT while I'm at work (on and off for 8 hours per day). It's always very slow here around Christmas time and I have a lot of time on my hands. Not to mention that this site is very addictive. Don't worry Roddy I've been way less social too since my bad breakout started a few months back.

I do come on here on and off during work simply because it's away from the tedious paperwork that my job brings. We all go out as in social events, but what I think is that some people on here may not have a job. I don't want to cause any controversy on here, but I believe that this is the best thing to mentally overcome acne.