Notifications
Clear all

SEVERE body acne. Please help. Tried everything.

MemberMember
(@electrikrain)

Posted : 10/18/2016 10:53 pm

I am basically on the verge of losing my mind and have dropped into a deeper depression. I have had horrible body acne for years and cannot be cured. I have been on every medicine from Accutane to Solodyn. I have used expensive organic soaps, bleach bathes and etc. I have also been diagnosed with Hidradenitis which has already left me scarred horribly under my arms and groin. My entire torso is covered in scars and dark spots (hundreds...literally) because once something goes away there is 15 more cysts popping up. Half the time the cysts are deep under the skin and never have a head. They are just pockets of blood that take weeks to go down. Once I lanced one and it just bled for like 20 minutes. Not to mention I have random folliculitis that pops up from time to time. I haven't looked at my body in a mirror in months because when I do I just want to burn my skin off in a acid bath. You wanna know what is INSANE! MY FACE IS PERFECT!!!! EXPLAIN THAT TO ME. I haven't had a face pimple in like a year. Honestly if my face was like my body I'd just eat a 9mm round. I have been to 6 doctors. My latest has been practicing for 20 years and is puzzled. If anyone has gone through this or knows some miracle please send me your thoughts cuz I'm desperate.

MemberMember
(@jazzguy)

Posted : 10/19/2016 7:27 pm

Wish there was something I could confidently offer to help...have a read of this dermatologists web page on hidradenitis and see if there's anything mentioned you haven't tried ( http://www.dermnetnz.org/topics/hidradenitis-suppurativa/)

The epiologyskincare.com wash product contains chlorhexidine (which is a good antiseptic with some level of prolonged activity after use) for helping keep any secondary infection at bay...could be worth a try if you've not tried a wash product with this active before.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@keruen98)

Posted : 10/23/2016 1:17 am

I really don't know how to help you dude...

i just wanna say that I have mild to moderate bacne (well most of my acne is on my face). But what helped for my bacne is water only regime. Like I felt the result within 3-4 days. Maybe just try to give your skin a break with all this chemicals and see how it will go. Hope this helps

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 10/23/2016 1:20 am

Has accutane worked for you at least while you were on it?

MemberMember
(@greentea4ever)

Posted : 10/23/2016 1:36 am

Hi Elektrikrain,

our bodies are like a plant. What you put in the soil, manifest in the plant itself.

In short, have you looked into your diet? Do you drink milk, consume lots of sugary food, chocolate, dairy products?

Or are you lacking essential vitamins (like vitamin A, E, C and zinc) and fatty oils (like olive oil, omega oil, coconut oil etc)? Do you drink green tea or are you a fan of sodas?

What about toilet time? Do you poop once a week or everyday? how much water do you drink?

Google acne eistein..

MemberMember
(@user564225)

Posted : 10/23/2016 9:38 am

why dont u try another course of accutane?

Tretinoin liked
MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 10/23/2016 10:08 am

30 minutes ago, asmaeee said:

why dont u try another course of accutane?

was going to recommend this as well, but instead do a longer course of lower dosage.

MemberMember
(@user564225)

Posted : 10/23/2016 10:20 am

9 minutes ago, Tretinoin said:
was going to recommend this as well, but instead do a longer course of lower dosage.

yup! that's what im doing right now