squeezed pimple way...

Notifications
Clear all

squeezed pimple way too hard somone help

MemberMember
(@shelby99)

Posted : 10/14/2016 6:28 pm

okay so let me just start with saying over the past 3 weeks i've had 3 pimples on this exact spot. the first one was absolutely huge biggest one i think i've ever had and i waited until it formed a head and popped it which i know i shouldn't do but i just had to this pimple was way too big and painful so it left a red mark which i was expecting and then i got another pimple a week after close to the same exact spot and popped it and it went away then i noticed a bump forming a few days later and just put some spot treatment on it and hoped it would go away but it didn't and formed a head and i was really stressed because i was breaking out bad on my forehead so i squeezed it with a q-tip like always do and white pus came out then i squeezed again more pus came out followed by some blood so i thought i got it but it still lot raised and bumpy should've just left i think alone  but i continued to poke and squeeze to literally nothing and all that would come out was clear liquid and it hurt real bad  so I just put Vaseline on it and went to sleep then I woke up in the morning and it was really painful and my eye was swollen it looked all bruised and dry and wasn't even that same texture as my skin feeling it you can still feel a bump and it really red and kind of purpleish and it's been two days and I don't know what to do it's not going away I continue to put Vaseline on it to moisturiz it it but I really don't know what to do anyone know any tips for getting rid of this or what I did to my skin or if it's going to scar someone please help!!!!!!!!! it looks worse in person btw

IMG_1331.JPG

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 10/14/2016 7:29 pm

We've all been there, trust me! But looks like the zit is in the healing stages. Just keep applying a thin layer of Vaseline at night...this will help it heal and protect the area. Give it a week to 10 days. If it doesn't heal, gets worse or bigger, then see your derm. But my guess is it'll be gone very soon.

Good Luck!

DeLovely

shelby99 liked