Notifications
Clear all

Video: Cure your acne and scars in 90 days

MemberMember
(@sophie01)

Posted : 10/09/2016 12:31 pm

Hi,

Came across these videos a few weeks ago of an indian nutrition coach, who talks about incorporating these eight foods in your diet to get rid of both acne and scars. According to him it even gets rid of old deep scars, but of course you won't know for sure unless you try it. I've made sure to eat most of what he talks about now for a few weeks for some scars I have left and will continue to do so for a few months and see what happens. Anyway, thought some of you might be interested in trying this out.

Ps. If you're a vegan like me he talks about eating buttermilk and raw yoghurt which I'm guessing is cause he wants the good bacteria so just make sure you get that from another vegan source (sour krauts or kefir for example is awesome!). He also mentions fishoil and instead I'm supplementing with algea oil and hemp oil, but other good Omega 3 sources I guess would work aswell. Also make sure you get enough vitamin d & e, which there is a lot of in fish!

MemberMember
(@rdnhey)

Posted : 10/10/2016 8:29 am

Bulls**t. U can't "cure" scars with nutrition. Neither acne. Bye.

You liked
MemberMember
(@sophie01)

Posted : 10/10/2016 11:57 am

3 hours ago, Rdnhey said:

damn, did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? 

MemberMember
(@kenharrison)

Posted : 10/10/2016 2:37 pm

6 hours ago, Rdnhey said:

Maybe not you but others and i yes , it's all about the experience man. before talking bs show some evidence that state otherwise. Treatment + diet = remission , but your right about one thing you can't cure the acne gene but maybe.

sophie01 liked