How to do about the...

Notifications
Clear all

How to do about the eye area being so dry

MemberMember
(@oolalameat)

Posted : 10/02/2016 1:09 am

I have been following this regiment for about a month now and works great. The only problem I am facing currently is the eyes area. They say to avoid the eye area with the bp and the moisturizerwhich I have done so. But I noticed that the area has gotten a lot drier. Currently the area right under the eyesis so dry that the skin has darkened (looks like I pulled all nighters twice in a row), and since it is so dry, it formed wrinkles. Any help on this? Should get a separate lotion type thing for my eyes?

MemberMember
(@creepydogsled)

Posted : 10/02/2016 11:14 am

I only just recently started the regimen, so I'm not experienced enough. But I use the Jojoba oil as an eye moisturizer/serum.

I naturally have quite oily eyelids but my under eye area tends to get dry at times, so I just rub the Jojoba oil around my eyes before applying the treatment and moisturizer (sometimes after if I forget and never stung my eyes).

And so far no dryness.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 10/03/2016 12:38 pm

On 10/2/2016 at 2:09 AM, oolalameat said:

I have been following this regiment for about a month now and works great. The only problem I am facing currently is the eyes area. They say to avoid the eye area with the bp and the moisturizerwhich I have done so. But I noticed that the area has gotten a lot drier. Currently the area right under the eyesis so dry that the skin has darkened (looks like I pulled all nighters twice in a row), and since it is so dry, it formed wrinkles. Any help on this? Should get a separate lotion type thing for my eyes?

Try using an eye cream.

MemberMember
(@oolalameat)

Posted : 10/06/2016 6:16 pm

On 10/2/2016 at 0:14 PM, CreepyDogsled said:

I only just recently started the regimen, so I'm not experienced enough. But I use the Jojoba oil as an eye moisturizer/serum.

I naturally have quite oily eyelids but my under eye area tends to get dry at times, so I just rub the Jojoba oil around my eyes before applying the treatment and moisturizer (sometimes after if I forget and never stung my eyes).

And so far no dryness.

I will try that out!

On 10/3/2016 at 1:38 PM, oyinkan98 said:
On 10/2/2016 at 2:09 AM, oolalameat said:

Try using an eye cream.

Do you recommend any specific brand?

MemberMember
(@eq2008)

Posted : 01/12/2017 6:28 pm

Here's the trick that works for my eye area. Before slathering bp on your face , use petroleum jelly as eye cream and apply around your eye area while skin is still moist after washing. This will seal the moisture and protect that area from bp. Works like a charm for me. Of course you can only do this at night. During the day , use eye cream instead.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 01/17/2017 9:41 pm

On 1/12/2017 at 6:28 PM, eq2008 said:

Here's the trick that works for my eye area. Before slathering bp on your face , use petroleum jelly as eye cream and apply around your eye area while skin is still moist after washing. This will seal the moisture and protect that area from bp. Works like a charm for me. Of course you can only do this at night. During the day , use eye cream instead.

Good advice!!