Notifications
Clear all

[Accutane] Night sweats and changing body temperature

MemberMember
(@pentagon)

Posted : 09/25/2016 6:28 pm

I started taking Accutane yesterday. These symptoms started yesterday. I get very cold when it's room temperature and then I can get very hot and sweat from everywhere, especially my hands. During the night I sweat a lot too. Is this a known side effect of Accutane? Even if it is I doubt the side effects would come in the day I start the treatment.

The thing is I went out 3 days ago to drink for the last time before I began Accutane and we think one of my friends got some GHB (date-rape drug) slipped in his drink because he only took 3 beers and was sick for over 5hrs. We were a group of 4 and left our drinks without supervision to go smoke outside. Since then the 2 others have been feeling like crap too. One of my friends reported that he was feeling hot for no reason also.

I read about short term side effects of that drug and feeling cold is one of them. I've also been feeling disoriented and slightly dizzy which are also side effects.

I'm basically trying to figure out if it's the Accutane or if I was drugged. Please let me know if you have any information.

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 09/25/2016 8:05 pm

What dose of accutane are you on, and what is your weight? Feeling those kinds of effects right after your first pill sounds fishy unless you took a massive dose.

MemberMember
(@pentagon)

Posted : 09/26/2016 6:21 pm

22 hours ago, Tretinoin said:

What dose of accutane are you on, and what is your weight? Feeling those kinds of effects right after your first pill sounds fishy unless you took a massive dose.

155 pounds and 40mg. I am now 95% sure were were drugged since the symptoms are diminishing as the days go by and one of my friends also reported varying body temperatures. I read your accutane log, we seem to have similar skin, oily and mild acne. Good luck!

Tretinoin liked