2nd week on the Reg...

Notifications
Clear all

2nd week on the Regimen and Im breaking out baaaaadd..Is this normal?

MemberMember
(@looovidubs)

Posted : 09/25/2016 2:15 am

Hello everyone!

Im on my 2nd week using the regimen. My acne is getting worse and not getting any better. Pics included but please don't be hard on me. I am thinking twice posting these and the pics. I am religiously doing what is told but my acne got worse. With full revenge! I am having dry skin though I moisturize with two full pumps and still flaking. I only have 5-8 zits before but now is depressing. Should I stop the regimen having this outcome on 2nd week?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

DeLovely and liked
MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/26/2016 12:50 pm

This is very normal. I was breaking out so much during my 4th and 5th week that I almost quit. But do not let the breakouts discourage you. This is more or less a purging period where all the acne underneath is coming out because the BP is working. Keep doing the regimen and sticking to the routine as required.

DeLovely and liked
MemberMember
(@niz)

Posted : 09/26/2016 2:00 pm

This is normal. Do NOT give up! I am now on week 5 and my skin had broken out so bad during weeks 2-3 I wanted to stop. Keeping going and continue to be gentle. Your skin will eventually stop breaking out and your old pimples will start clearing up. My skin did a 360 one day without me noticing and I promise yours will too sooner or later but it's worth it! Also, weeks 2-4 are SO dry and flaky I could touch my face because flakes would fall right off. Even on week 5, my skin is still dry and flaky but not as bad. The AHA has also helped my skin tremendously just in one week, but make sure you don't use that until week 4 and if you have no active acne!

DeLovely and liked
MemberMember
(@emari)

Posted : 09/26/2016 3:59 pm

I thought it was just me! I literally posted the same thing just an hour ago! I was really considering on stopping with the entire process but after reading the comments I'm going to continue with the regimen, I have faith that it will eventually work and be well worth our time and effort!

DeLovely and liked
MemberMember
(@looovidubs)

Posted : 09/26/2016 6:05 pm

2 hours ago, E'mari said:

I thought it was just me! I literally posted the same thing just an hour ago! I was really considering on stopping with the entire process but after reading the comments I'm going to continue with the regimen, I have faith that it will eventually work and be well worth our time and effort! 

Yes. And it is really depressing. Especially when everytime you wake up there are new acne popping out. I am obviously not going out because of these. The way other people look at you makes and feel horrible. Hmmm.... I am really lookng forward in clearing this up. Are you on your 2nd week too?

5 hours ago, nicmic62 said:

This is very normal. I was breaking out so much during my 4th and 5th week that I almost quit. But do not let the breakouts discourage you. This is more or less a purging period where all the acne underneath is coming out because the BP is working. Keep doing the regimen and sticking to the routine as required. 

Thanks for the post nicmic. Its a great help. Anyway, are you breaking and having comedones when you were on your week two? Mine is bad. I just wanna lock myself up in the room everytime :(

4 hours ago, niz said:

This is normal. Do NOT give up! I am now on week 5 and my skin had broken out so bad during weeks 2-3 I wanted to stop. Keeping going and continue to be gentle. Your skin will eventually stop breaking out and your old pimples will start clearing up. My skin did a 360 one day without me noticing and I promise yours will too sooner or later but it's worth it! Also, weeks 2-4 are SO dry and flaky I could touch my face because flakes would fall right off. Even on week 5, my skin is still dry and flaky but not as bad. The AHA has also helped my skin tremendously just in one week, but make sure you don't use that until week 4 and if you have no active acne!

Im losing hope.  Everytime I look in the mirror it seems like I am looking to another girl having bad skin. Was your skin like this when you were on your week two?

MemberMember
(@niz)

Posted : 09/27/2016 12:51 am

Yes!! My skin broke out especially on week 2.

MemberMember
(@emari)

Posted : 09/27/2016 7:56 am

I'm actually on my 10th week and when I woke up this morning I finally saw progress with all of the acne underneath my skin that arised to the surface, starting to go away. Acne takes time to go away, time that we are very impatient about. But DONT GIVE UP because I won't either!

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@looovidubs)

Posted : 09/28/2016 6:16 pm

On 27/09/2016 at 1:51 PM, niz said:

Yes!! My skin broke out especially on week 2.

did you break out that bad?mine is worse... Are you clear now? What did you do aside from the regimen?

On 27/09/2016 at 8:56 PM, E'mari said:

I'm actually on my 10th week and when I woke up this morning I finally saw progress with all of the acne underneath my skin that arised to the surface, starting to go away. Acne takes time to go away, time that we are very impatient about. But DONT GIVE UP because I won't either!

Thank you for the encouragement. Are you still having flaky skin and breakouts? I just keep on having new zits everytime I wake up. I feel horrible and sad because it tortures me. People see and ask me what happen to my skin. I dont know what to tell them anymore.