Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aldr

Pin holes in face

Does anyone know of any make-up remedy to cover pin holes in face? Also has anyone had a surgery to repair this problem? What kind of surgery and how did it go? Thanks

You mean pores or ice pick scars, right? There's a lot of info in the scar forum. I've been doing several chemical peels and they work quite well. I don't think any makeup could make them look smaller...it'd just make them more obvious. Try to avoid oily foundation or anything with shimmer in it, it'll make them look bigger. I find that if my face is really dry, they're not as noticeable.

Guest Guest

Hi there, if you mean small holes and not larger scars, then Clinique pore minimizer makeup is the best!!! Just make sure to get it in a shade darker than you normally would because it dries lighter than it looks in the bottle.

Crystal

hello, u could use prescriptives line smoother. u just put a bit on a toothpick and dip it into the hole and wipe away the excess. use on top of make up or alone. hope that helps

does that really work? there is no problem that filling in the icepick/pin holes will make the holes grow larger, eventually? please give me more info on this approach/method of concealing facial icepick/pin holes. I am willing to try it; however, if it will only exascerbate the situation then I would rather pass.

eusa_dance.gif I recently got rid of 2 enlarged looking pores I think thats a pin hole I used 12% TCA solution and a tooth pick I basically dipped the tooth pick in the solution then I put it in the enlarged pore till it started to frost (look whitish in appearance) i did 2 treatments they are gone you should spread the treatments apart like do a treatment 1once a month for 2 months so you skin will grow back to cover the enlarged pore. I would test it on one pore just to make sure it works for you and see how your skin reacts to it. I am happy with the results. Don't use a strong TCA solution it might scar 18% should be the maxinum used you don't want to over do it.

I bought it at makeupartistschoice.com it was like about $38.00 or something like that. It is safe place to buy I paid with a check and they deliver fast.