Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iaps26

Best SPF moisturiser to use with 10% Nucelle Mandelic Acid Serum?

Hi all,

I recently came off of a 4 month course of oratane. I have been off of it for 4 months now and am getting Dual Yellow Laser treatment next week to help with my mild red scarring/hyperligmentation/redness/red veins/pore size.

Although the accutane did an amazing job in ridding my cystic acne, I still unfortunately have some blackheads left on my cheeks and light red scars that light up like balloons when I flush/workout. 

I have recently purchased some Nucelle 1% Mandelic Acid Serum to assist in toning my skin and getting rid of my acne scars as I don't wish to use Retin-A as my skin is quite sensitive now. I already am very fair skinned and burn easily, so I am in need of a good moisturising lotion with SPF for everyday use. Does anybody currently use this serum and if so, what moisturiser do you use in conjunction with it that is good for sensitive skin, hydrating (without over oiling) and has good SPF factor!!

Also has anybody had laser treatment for scarring/post accutane redness/hyperpigmentation (v-beam, dual yellow laser or IPL) and used Mandelic acid in conjunction with treatments?

Thanks!!

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes