Notifications
Clear all

Buying BP Treatment from amazon.com to Canada?

MemberMember
(@raeboornk)

Posted : 09/23/2016 10:59 pm

Hey does anyone know how much it costs to buy the 8oz. BP treatment from amazon.COM to Canada (Toronto) is? For me it says it should cost $19.29+ $6.70 shippingbut everywhere else I've researched on the overall costs to Canada seems to be significantly higher. Can anyone provide a more accurate price? Is this the cheapest method in purchasing it for Canadians? Any help is much appreciated!!

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 09/24/2016 6:05 pm

19 hours ago, raeboornk said:

Hey does anyone know how much it costs to buy the 8oz. BP treatment from amazon.COM to Canada (Toronto) is? For me it says it should cost $19.29+ $6.70 shippingbut everywhere else I've researched on the overall costs to Canada seems to be significantly higher. Can anyone provide a more accurate price? Is this the cheapest method in purchasing it for Canadians? Any help is much appreciated!!

Hi, I used to buy the acne.org products from amazon.com as well. The prices on amazon.ca are even higher than what's on the .com+conversion to CAD. But right now, I buy from acne.org. And I'm in Canada too.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 09/24/2016 9:10 pm

If you buy through Amazon, I'd strongly recommend going through Acne.Org. They do have a storefront on Amazon, so no worries over getting a counterfeit product. It happens more than you think! Always buy anything pharmaceutical from a trusted source (the company, a health care practitioner, etc.).

Here's the link I found on Amazon for the 8 oz BP: https://www.amazon.com/Acne-org-8-oz-Cleanser/dp/B00164FJ96/ref=sr_1_4_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1474768811&sr=8-4&keywords=acne.org+regimen

Not sure if this is the same one you're looking at??

MemberMember
(@raeboornk)

Posted : 10/10/2016 10:07 am

oyinkan98, can i ask about how much shipping costs for amazon.com vs acne.org? Amazon checkout estimates it to be $6.42 while acne.org checkout estimates it to be $14.73 or $28.81 depending on shipping method.

How accurate is the Amazon shipping cost??

@DeLovely I'm looking for benzoyl peroxide, but yeah, the BP that I looked at is shipped from acne.org.