Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need help finding doctor to perform subcision

Recommended Posts

Hi, I am currently dealing with acne scars and was possibly interested in a subcision treatment, but my derm does not perform this treatment. I always see people on this website say "find a good doctor to perform subcision" but how does one exactly find a doctor? I am from the northeast Ohio region, and I am willing to travel. I tried to search for doctors online but I did not find anything too reassuring. Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Try posting about subcision on realself. Hopefully a doctor near you will respond. Subcision is a specialty so you may need to travel a bit.

Im not from that area, but Im sure there are options for you in Cleveland and/or Pittsburgh.

Edited by QuanHenry
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes