When did you get us...

Notifications
Clear all

When did you get used to BP? aka not flaking

MemberMember
(@t-dawg)

Posted : 09/22/2016 9:03 pm

so i was wondering when did your flaking and excessive dryness stop when using BP as for me the regimen is working good i only have like 3 active pimples, some scars from past acne not too bad in my opinion and some hyper pigmentation. But i'm so damn dry on it i just use the acne.org moisturizer cause they tell me too but i have dryness a lot and flakes. So what do you guys propose? and when did your flakes/dryness stop?

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 09/23/2016 1:43 am

4 hours ago, t-dawg said:

so i was wondering when did your flaking and excessive dryness stop when using BP as for me the regimen is working good i only have like 3 active pimples, some scars from past acne not too bad in my opinion and some hyper pigmentation. But i'm so damn dry on it i just use the acne.org moisturizer cause they tell me too but i have dryness a lot and flakes. So what do you guys propose? and when did your flakes/dryness stop?

Took about 3 months for me. I stopped using the moisturizer once my face got clear.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@t-dawg)

Posted : 09/23/2016 8:57 am

7 hours ago, oyinkan98 said:
11 hours ago, t-dawg said:

Took about 3 months for me. I stopped using the moisturizer once my face got clear.

was it just the moisturizer or did the dryness just stopped? or was it a new moisturizer or something different you did?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/23/2016 10:35 am

It took about 4 months for me for my skin to feel like skin again. Not too much flaking but essentially the texture was very different in the initial stages of the regimen. Around this time I got my moisturizing act together. Cerave in the AM and in the PM was a slathering of Cetaphil lotion plus jojoba oil. I was a greasy mess at night because of that but it definitely helped out my skin in the long run.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@eq2008)

Posted : 01/12/2017 6:33 pm

It stop flaking for me on the second week. I was using Olay complete for sensitive skin with jojoba oil though not dan's moisturizer. You have to find a moisturizer that works for you. I hated dan's moisturizer.