Notifications
Clear all

Please help !!!

MemberMember
(@queens226)

Posted : 09/20/2016 10:02 pm

I've tried everything to get rid of these dark spots on my face. I rarely get acne or bumps only around that time of the month. These dark and red marks started to appear recently for the last 3 months and have been getting worse ever since. I don't know what else to use or try for my face. Previously I've tried aloe Vera from the plant and nothing happend it got worse. I've tried tea tree oil mixed with jojoba oil and that broke me out. During all this I only use cetaphil to wash my face night and day because it's the only face wash that doesn't break me out. I don't know what else to do. I'm really tired of feeling insecure about my face. I'll post a before and 2 after pictures. I just need to know is it safe for me to use 100% vitamin e oil on my face and also as a dietary supplement twice a day as well? I'm afraid how my skin my react to it. I'm down to my last try. I really wanted retin-a 0/05% but I have no insurance and it's expensive.. any help on how to use the vitamin e oil and also what's the best brand to use that's 100%. IMG_3112.JPGIMG_3112.JPGIMG_3190.JPG

IMG_3113.JPG

MemberMember
(@changchang)

Posted : 09/21/2016 4:34 am

you should read this thread, maybe it can help you http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/362373-ordering-retin-a-online/#entry3537642

MemberMember
(@lallen1093)

Posted : 09/22/2016 5:16 am

I don't think Vitamin E will help much. Do some research on the following:

Very mild glycolic acid peels at home start with 5% or 10% first.
Kojic acid in bar soap form used as a cleanser can also help fade these brown marks.

It takes time for these to methods ^ a few months at least. If you really want these marks gone fast then the only option is laser - i believe either IPL or a Picosure laser will help with this, but as mentioned those two other methods should work too, just will take a little longer time.