Notifications
Clear all

please help with these scars (picture)

MemberMember
(@trempedro)

Posted : 09/20/2016 6:57 am

Hey everyone
well my face was so clear last year , till 11/2015 my face start to get cystic acne all over my face , it was a nightmare.
so its been a hell of a year ... But since cystic acne start to heal it leaves scars (nasty one).
my question for you guys is what type of scars on my face and how to treat them.
ps : The yellow thing on my face is from applyin turmeric this morning. And sorry for my english .
and one final question , is there any home remedies could cure this?

i would appreciate any help

WP_20160920_12_23_37_Pro (2).jpg

MemberMember
(@trempedro)

Posted : 09/20/2016 5:18 pm

Please anyone!

MemberMember
(@pct14)

Posted : 09/20/2016 5:29 pm

Primarily boxcar scars from what I can tell.AHA's or Retin A might help reduce the redness. Your only real options for at home treatments are needling and chemical peels, but these alone will most likely not be enough. Look at the FAQ thread at the top for treatment options.

MemberMember
(@trempedro)

Posted : 09/21/2016 6:56 pm

On 20/09/2016 at 11:29 PM, PCT14 said:

Primarily boxcar scars from what I can tell.AHA's or Retin A might help reduce the redness. Your only real options for at home treatments are needling and chemical peels, but these alone will most likely not be enough. Look at the FAQ thread at the top for treatment options.

boxcar are so bad scars and hard to treat?

MemberMember
(@excalibur95)

Posted : 09/22/2016 5:04 am

have you tried laser treatments?

MemberMember
(@lallen1093)

Posted : 09/22/2016 5:21 am

You have some options here,

If you want to stick with at home remedies you can try glycolic acid peels - but be sure to start at low strength around 5% or 10% first. This can help reduce some of the redness, but will take many months - 3+ months before you will see any results.
You can also try derma rolling or skin needling at home. However this will only give you very small results.

If you want to get professional treatment, you can research the eMatrix, Microneedling RF or erbium laser - these devices will help reduce the scarring. vBeam is another laser that will help reduce the redness of your scars.

MemberMember
(@trempedro)

Posted : 09/22/2016 6:48 pm

13 hours ago, Excalibur95 said:

have you tried laser treatments?

nope , never went to a derma in my life or try a laser treatments