Notifications
Clear all

tiny scars or pores?

MemberMember
(@winterblues)

Posted : 09/16/2016 12:32 pm

Can anyone tell me if they think the tiny holes all over my face are pores or scars?

Screen Shot 2016-09-16 at 18.31.14.png

MemberMember
(@sadnesssss)

Posted : 09/17/2016 9:33 am

70%scars / 30% pores my opinion

MemberMember
(@winterblues)

Posted : 09/18/2016 11:24 am

MemberMember
(@nyc7)

Posted : 02/18/2018 12:08 am

Scars and some pores . Do NOT get fraxel or ipl or any laser or light . Those scars will become much worse and you'll gain many new problems .
You hsve to make peace with it . Over time they'll blend more . If you try aggressive treatments you will get worse like so many .
I get that you want to improve it but the majority are scars . Don't use foundation , it makes it look more highlighted . Just use powder blusher or bronzer . Don't start exfoiliating thinking it will make it better , it won't .
be glad you're cleared and look nice

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/18/2018 1:43 am

Personally for the pic you posted I would do a few medium strength TCA peels and get some filler done, or a deep sedated peel by a doctor. Your issue is more textural. You can read more about peels in the FAQ

[Link removed]

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)
MemberMember
(@nyc7)

Posted : 02/18/2018 3:05 pm

I agree it's texture but scars make up the texture

I would 100% not get near any sort of laser , it's the worst thing , you will be damaged . There are so many damaged you don't know what you'll get . Some people don't even connect the two . I see people asking "my eyes hsve been blurry since ipl, do you think it can be related?" Yes! Or "I have dents showing up and scarring so easily now , do you think it has to do with laser?" Of course

tca is strong and somewhat unpredictable . I would opt for light peels , spread out over a year , you would be surprised and the improvement you can get . It's all still remodeling

I have not tried it yet because my skin is ruined but there is a line called Osmosis by Ben Johnson md. He seems to be one of the few honest dr's in this cosmetic world. There is a product for texture . If you try it, don't go full out , go very , very, very slowly and skip days in between . Maybe you can reach out to them.

dont go aggressive and ruin what you have . PCS arizona is a skincare line that makes peels too. Maybe try the sensipeel several times spread over at least 9 months . If you rush you will regret it

it's like we know these things but somehow we slip up in a weak
moment bevaude too fixated on the issue and that can cost you your whole face . Take less risks . Minor ones or none at sll

again, I hsve not used those products yet so please research them carefully , it's just the only texture one I know of by a person with ethics