Notifications
Clear all

Should I stop?

MemberMember
(@avcforever)

Posted : 09/14/2016 9:05 pm

It's week 3 and my skin is severely red and has a leathery look to it...it got more itchy as the day progressed. I believe it might be because I added an exfoliant from paulas choice. (I used the clear kit from her) I don't know what to do should I give my skin 2-3 days break?

MemberMember
(@avcforever)

Posted : 09/16/2016 1:00 am

Thanks a whole lot for the next few days ill just be using vaseline and a hydrocortisone cream for the rashes

MemberMember
(@avcforever)

Posted : 09/26/2016 5:35 pm

So I'm back on the regimen...after a week of plain old Vaseline my skin isn't getting red itchy bumps anymore and I started the regimen again 4 days ago I believe. I'm feeling ok my skin is becoming red again*sigh* I thought my skin would be used to it. I mostly have acne marks and they seem to be darker with the bp. Is the bp preventing healing or just irritating them? What really sucks is I have 2 cystic like pimples that I have never gotten before and it's really worrying me...has anyone had the regimen change their type of acne? I'm just really upset abt what my face is going thru and foundation is a MUST. Has anyone ever experienced improvement with a diet?