Notifications
Clear all

(Picture included) Forehead acne, redness, and texture problems. Please help!

MemberMember
(@js123)

Posted : 09/14/2016 7:54 pm

image.jpegHello. So here is my current situation: my forehead is my only true problem area for me. I have tried basically ever over the counter acne treatment available for it. It gets better at times but is always red, especially in the middle of my forehead. I currently am using only a cleanser twice a day, with Paula's choice BHA at night with green cream layered on top of that. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what type of acne this is or help me out if they have any products that could help. I'm really open to trying anything due to the fact that I am fed up with wanting to wear a hat every day. Thank you for any help or advice you provide.

MemberMember
(@alejandra16)

Posted : 09/20/2016 6:44 pm

Hi, I think that you should try benzoyl peroxide or retinoids. I have the same type acne as you and benzoyl peroxide and differin which is a retinoid, work for me.

MemberMember
(@eyeback)

Posted : 09/20/2016 7:58 pm

Retin-a micro !!

MemberMember
(@little-girl)

Posted : 09/20/2016 11:08 pm

Hi.. I'm a person who always go for something natural. I suggest u try to use tomatoes.

1. Tomato seeds - Use face cotton pad to apply tomato seeds on face before sleep and early morning after washing your face with your facial cleanser..Leave the cotton pad on your face for about 15-30mins then remove and wash your face with cold water.

2. Eat 2 tomatoes early morning before breakfast. You can eat raw or make juices. Remove the seeds first because our body cannot digest the seed.

3. Drink 3L of water everyday.

4. Try it everyday for 3 months without missed. Hope you can see the improvement. All the best for you :) 

p/s : My indonesian friend have tried to use tomatoes every night for 3 months and the result is superb!