Notifications
Clear all

my story.... :/can't live with it anymore...

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 09/13/2016 11:35 am

tried rf Matrix laser (1), C02 laser(1) made my skin worse, dermaroller(1) think i got small line scars, Subcision(1) that ruined my skin for good ... 

If I knew years back accutane would fuck my skin and even life up, I would never have taking it, but I was not that smart to know, maybe a vegan diet would help. 
but now, I have thin skin with slow healing and easily scar... before the C02 laser, I was this happy guy, who talked to everbody and I was like the funny guy in class, did traning everday at gym, football twice a week, in the weekend I was out with my boys! I had 3 jobs, and future plans... even though I had the scars, but didn't think about treatments would made my skin worse...

I don't know why I am writing this... maybe because I am lonely, and people with beatiful skin, and NO scars .. even my friends I had before this do not understand...

I am trying anything to make my body healing better... Only vegan diet, with green juice and smoothie everyday! eating Oats, almonds, beans, drinking lots of water and hist! know it's not gonna remove my scars... but trying to make my skin healing better with healthy living.... normaly if you read and watch TV everywhere.. healthy diet will give you healthy skin and all that!!!! 

BUT hell no .. not if Accutane first have fucked your skin, liver up for good!!!

my skin after my last treatment (subcision, almost 3,5 MONTH AGO)

ygijghihui.jpg

Kay24 liked
MemberMember
(@childhooddreams)

Posted : 09/13/2016 5:30 pm

Your first mistake: Thinking you can defeat mother nature with some cheap Accutane pills and a $500 subcision.

Severe acne signifies "something is wrong with this body" so you used pharmaceutic drugs, but there's always a trade off and every action has an opposite reaction (in the case of Accutane, diminish acne at the cost of: liver damage, thinner skin, etc)

The aftermath of scars remain, they signify "I have a dark past" so what happens next? Depression, anger, you turn into a recluse and start going out less, your confidence diminishes, girls are subconsciously less attracted to you because of your poor health indicator; bad skin.

Mother nature is (trying) to weed us out of the gene pool, is my theory.

NagarNikku_, AndreaVisentin, Jpgranier and 3 people liked
MemberMember
(@user532889)

Posted : 09/13/2016 6:46 pm

Been there done that...as far as depression, anger, recluse, etc.

Even after you overcome acne, u still have to deal with its aftermath...scars. Unfortunately by this point your self-esteem is in shambles so even if you look normal (just someone with acne scars) u feel like a monster.

I've recently gotten over it...really. It took me years but after so many failed laser treatments etc. I started on a different path. This path has nothing to do with trying to find the next revolutionary treatment, but rather revolutionizing your self-esteem. I mean, your skin is obviously nothing to brag home about, but neither is it abnormal or freakish. You're another dude with acne scarring on your face like millions of others, people get over it. If they don't, well that's their problem.
ULTIMATELY, would u rather be that guy with scars who is always frowning, pissed off, angry, and resentful that sends people away from you, OR that guy with scars who is smiling, helpful, good listener, hard worker, etc. that keeps people gravitating towards you? For me, after so many fucked years I've finally decided on the latter path and I gotta tell ya, it's like a release. A HUGE weight off my shoulders.

Hope u find your inner peace someday....both u guys.

Sid002, seattlegal90, kat22 and 8 people liked
MemberMember
(@acnescience)

Posted : 09/13/2016 6:50 pm

^ Amen brother.

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 09/13/2016 8:51 pm

I wish you had some before pics but I understand. My skin type and issues are like yours.

The scarring doesnt look too deep. I think you should lay off the aggressive treatments for a while and try to improve your overall skin tone. I would find a good topical retinoid to use every night with SPF during the day. Maybe throw some glycolic peels in the mix too. Once the marks fade out a bit and your skin tone evens out it should look much better.

I just read your other thread, Vbeam would be a good option too. It is a slam dunk for red marks in my experience.

MemberMember
(@scarredandsad34)

Posted : 09/13/2016 9:34 pm

3 hours ago, ChildhoodDreams said:

Your first mistake: Thinking you can defeat mother nature with some cheap Accutane pills and a $500 subcision.

Severe acne signifies "something is wrong with this body" so you used pharmaceutic drugs, but there's always a trade off and every action has an opposite reaction (in the case of Accutane, diminish acne at the cost of: liver damage, thinner skin, etc)

The aftermath of scars remain, they signify "I have a dark past" so what happens next? Depression, anger, you turn into a recluse and start going out less, your confidence diminishes, girls are subconsciously less attracted to you because of your poor health indicator; bad skin.

Mother nature is (trying) to weed us out of the gene pool, is my theory.

Childhood, you are clearly suffering, just like the majority of us on this thread. You don't sugar coat the fact that facial disfigurement is a fucking horrible hand to be dealt.

Ive seen people here accuse you of having a bad attitude, being depressed, negative, blah blah blah. But I think you speak the fucking truth. It's depressive realism at its finest. We see the world for what it truly is, while the rest of the people are delusional. Before my accident, I was one of the happy delusional fools, oblivious to the pain and suffering that this world is full of. But now I know the truth and that life is nothing but a ticking time bomb. It will never be the same.

fact- life is not fair
fact- life is completely out of our control. It all boils down to luck.
fact- we can pretend to be happy by having a good attitude or distracting ourselves, but ultimately something bad will happen, and we will all suffer and die.
Fact-Some of us will suffer more than others.

Kay24 liked
MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 09/13/2016 10:35 pm

^

i'm done with this forum it's trash now

Horus, Candy Says, depressedandscared and 3 people liked
MemberMember
(@420blazeitfgt)

Posted : 09/13/2016 10:39 pm

meeeehhhh I know its hard to see from an outside perspective but your skin really isnt that bad. I wouldnt think much of it if I saw you walking down the street.

kat22 liked
MemberMember
(@scarredandsad34)

Posted : 09/14/2016 1:05 am

6 hours ago, EveryThoughtIsTangibleEnergy said:

Been there done that...as far as depression, anger, recluse, etc.

Even after you overcome acne, u still have to deal with its aftermath...scars. Unfortunately by this point your self-esteem is in shambles so even if you look normal (just someone with acne scars) u feel like a monster.

I've recently gotten over it...really. It took me years but after so many failed laser treatments etc. I started on a different path. This path has nothing to do with trying to find the next revolutionary treatment, but rather revolutionizing your self-esteem. I mean, your skin is obviously nothing to brag home about, but neither is it abnormal or freakish. You're another dude with acne scarring on your face like millions of others, people get over it. If they don't, well that's their problem.
ULTIMATELY, would u rather be that guy with scars who is always frowning, pissed off, angry, and resentful that sends people away from you, OR that guy with scars who is smiling, helpful, good listener, hard worker, etc. that keeps people gravitating towards you? For me, after so many fucked years I've finally decided on the latter path and I gotta tell ya, it's like a release. A HUGE weight off my shoulders.

Hope u find your inner peace someday....both u guys.

That guy with the scars who is smiling, happy, helpful, good lister is just better at putting up a front than the frowning, pissed off, angry, resentful person. But he suffers just as much. Some people are better at hiding it than others.

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 09/14/2016 2:11 am

14330916_10210278448815592_1509533882_n.jpg

14371816_10210278448775591_1085700884_n.jpg

14348910_10210278448895594_93957444_n.jpg

14349120_10210278448375581_336872371_n.jpg

14341544_10210278447895569_165687958_n.jpg

14341804_10210278448175576_396888070_n.jpg

new red cuts/ scars after the nodule after subcision .... my skin look like a mess....

13840646_10209945513737039_1889836348_o.jpg
right after subcision.... 

MemberMember
(@cassie-sara)

Posted : 09/14/2016 3:12 am

Yeah, my skin is the same, all red with spots and marks and lesions that heal really slowly. I hate my skin...

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 09/14/2016 3:35 am

Perhaps use some dermablend to cover up the redmarks until they fade?

I was hesitant to use it at first being a man, but the stuff works great and nobody could ever possibly tell. I had a little on at the barbershop a few weeks ago and something about men wearing makeup came up on family feud, and my barber said something like "I dont think Ive ever seen a man wearing makeup". The irony was so satisfying.

MemberMember
(@user532889)

Posted : 09/14/2016 7:33 am

6 hours ago, scarredandsad34 said:
12 hours ago, EveryThoughtIsTangibleEnergy said:

That guy with the scars who is smiling, happy, helpful, good lister is just better at putting up a front than the frowning, pissed off, angry, resentful person. But he suffers just as much. Some people are better at hiding it than others.

THAT'S NOT TRUE. I can attest to that. Can't someone just accept it and realize there's more to a human being than a scar (you) or scars on his face?? I mean, maybe, just maybe, a person can accept that fact and not worry about being 'better at hiding it than others.' Do you really want to continue life having that scar on your head consume you til the day you die? The vast majority of people who notice that shit will be fleeting, forgotten memories in your lifetime, unless you keep obsessing over people you'll most likely never meet again. Love your family, your friends, your co-workers and you'll soon realize how good energy feeds off good energy. Dude, I really hope u get better soon... I've seen your comments and it's just not doing anyone any favors. Instead of trying to find a solution to your head scar, seek to heal the scar within.

Horus, kat22, somethingsomethingagain and 2 people liked
MemberMember
(@clareabella)

Posted : 09/14/2016 2:06 pm

15 hours ago, 420blazeitfgt said:

meeeehhhh I know its hard to see from an outside perspective but your skin really isnt that bad. I wouldnt think much of it if I saw you walking down the street.

i second that.

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 09/16/2016 5:42 am

I dont know what to do :( there are so many negative reviews on pulsed dye laser .. but right know, I can't live with this anymore... cracked down yesterday and cried for hours.... I will rather die then live a life like this.. I am sorry, but its true... I would rather had lost my one leg from the knee and down instead of this or something.. :( You  all maybe think I am crying bitch... call me what you want.. I had dreams before this... now my life is this ..
Why is it, that many special doctors with acne and acne scars. give you accutane first and tell you that when you are done with acne, we can treat your scars!!! 

Why can accutane fuck your skin up so bad,,, years after!!! I got thin skin in my face and slow healing.. therefore NO treatment will ever help me.... maybe not even with a good diet, LED lights exerise 1-2 hours everyday.... I dont even eat cheat meals anymore... and still my healing sucks or my skin easy scars...... :'( :'( 

I read you can't eat A vitamin or fish oil after.. and maybe a liver flush could help? but not sure :/

I want to try one last rutine!!!! and if it doesn't help... I am out for good..... with sessions of pulsed dye laser and 0.25, 0.5 dermaroller to se... but again my skin is so fucking thin and suck healing... .... eventhough the lenght of the dermaroller isn't enough for scars....  but to see if I get any new scars...

any with experince with the pulsed dye laser ? 

foto 1.PNG

foto 2.PNG

foto 3.PNG

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 09/16/2016 6:35 am

Subcision itself doesn't work. You also need a filler and multiple rounds of subcision. Check out the 2nd answer from this doctor.

https://www.realself.com/question/improvement-after-subcision-and-fraxel-laser

Avoid lasers at all cost. Needling with PRP is a better option

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 09/16/2016 9:42 am

3 hours ago, Binga said:

Subcision itself doesn't work. You also need a filler and multiple rounds of subcision. Check out the 2nd answer from this doctor.

https://www.realself.com/question/improvement-after-subcision-and-fraxel-laser

Avoid lasers at all cost. Needling with PRP is a better option

It make sense that you need more than one treatment of subcision or other ... But as you can see, my skin got ruined by subcision.. ALL the new red scars and 2 big red marks.. my skin didn't heal well,,, all the places the doctor have used the Nodule from subcision, there is a mark/ scar almost 3.5 month after the treatment, so thats 100% new scars ... as on the pic... needling is my last hope... but don't know if thats gonna help, as I am a poor healer after ACCUTANE :/:/ 

MemberMember
(@holdingontohope)

Posted : 09/16/2016 11:25 pm

Your scars don't look that bad. From what I can see of you, you are attractive and your scars wouldn't stop me from finding you attractive.

This is coming from someone with worse scars, but its funny how we see ourselves versus how we view others.

It's really hard to get to a point where you can look at yourself and accept what you see vs what you used to see.

None of this is our fault.

I told myself I would never try accutane, and now 10 years later, suffering at my worst, I'm now wondering if I should've just taken it.

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 09/27/2016 12:17 pm

Giant red mark/ scar from the nodule after subcision 4 months after! 
Using 98% aloe vera gel! 
But not sure if I should use another creme? Because there is A vitamin in aloe vera , and People recomend not to use or get A-vitamin after you have been on Accutane ?? No matter how long Its been!!!
anybody heard or used creme Called terproline ??
Simon :( image.jpg

MemberMember
(@user532889)

Posted : 09/27/2016 7:20 pm

If that's the worst is gets for you, consider yourself lucky kid. No human being in their right mind will ever freak the fukk out over it, except you. Don't become one of those who stick around here looking for their answer year and year after year...Go live your life. Accept that you're a man, with SOME scarring, and be done.

Just make sure your acne doesn't come back.

Tidus95 liked
MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 09/29/2016 12:29 am

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

my scars doesn't even look Like acne scars! They are more aggressive unatural scars! After the nodule ... My plan is give it a years healing break :/ with healthy eating / Living and after that! Try needling :( 
my skin is just saggy,little  dry after  I stopped accutane 1.5 year ago...

any advice .. :( poor healer after accutane ...

I look a bit shiny oilly-skin, I think its because of the Aloe vera gel I use ...

MemberMember
(@keeping_up)

Posted : 09/29/2016 5:35 am

get outdoors, moisturize, healing, then dermapen 1--1,5 overall- maybe 2mm for deeper scars.

MemberMember
(@faithhope)

Posted : 10/03/2016 10:10 pm

I just wanted to post that I feel your pain & I promise you I understand what you're going through! I'm going to be 100% honest , your scars are not as bad as you think. I have seen people on this forum with way worse scars , I am one of them. You look like you have a really good skin tone , be happy for that ! Also , I had subcision in 2013 , it helped a little bit. It left bumps , but they went away on their own with time. I think the more you mess with them/think about them the more you freak yourself out about them. Just keep your skincare routine simple and keep putting aloe on ! Aloe heals great !

MemberMember
(@alyleiii)

Posted : 10/03/2016 11:01 pm

Honestly, coming from a woman's perspective, you don't seem unattractive to me whatsoever. In fact, you look like a normal and handsome guy.If a woman is so shallow that she would reject you for having some scarring from a facial procedure that didn't work out, she's probably not the right one for you. It's time to let go of the regrets and just move forward. You can spend hours or days crying and beating yourself up, but you have to forgive yourself.

Everyone goes through these things in life. No one is perfect. NO ONE. And you don't have to be either. I've dated people with mild acne scarring before, and in one case it was even worse than what you have on your cheek. Yet it didn't make me think any less of the person. I noticed their smile, their eyes and their personality first. Women still date men who are receding, balding/bald, overweight, or with scarring worse than yours...the point is, there is someone out there for just about everybody. Also, these imperfections do not prevent people from being successful, fun, happy, loved, and even famous in some cases. Cameron Diaz, Laurence Fishburne and tons of other actors and actresses in the world have suffered from acne and acne scarring visible on camera yet still make millions of dollars.

Long story short: you can make it a big deal, or you can make the best of your life and have confidence. Having that high self-esteem and believing in yourself will make people like you more than being a pretty face.

In terms of future treatments: give your skin a rest. If you did take Accutane, you need to let it heal. Use gentle products by hypoallergenic companies like Avene. Go Paleo if you haven't yet. In a few months (6 or more, ideally) you can possibly think about doing some gentle chemical peels and trying the derma roller in a professional setting. Perhaps you did it wrong, or used needles that were too long.

MemberMember
(@clareabella)

Posted : 10/04/2016 2:34 am

Ypur scars are definatley not off putting in anyway! Please seek help for your self esteem and then i think you will look at it differently. As someone else has pointed out you have a good skin tone and that is more noticeable than any of your scars.