Notifications
Clear all

Help

MemberMember
(@earnestvinyl)

Posted : 09/13/2016 1:20 am

Hello everyone.. Idk I'm just depressed off my ass because of my skin .. My display picture is not a good visual of how bad my skin really is. I have bad scars and more acne. I don't know what to do or feel. I have a wonderful beautiful girlfriend that we've been together 2+ years. I don't understand why a women like that would be with someone like me with all this on my face.. I feel like an embarressment to her every time we go out in public.. We barely take any selfies nor do we upload them because of my hideous face... I don't even know how she feels about it.. I want to talk to her about it.. But I rather just leave it unanswered.. I rather just leave it the way it is.. Help.

MemberMember
(@kat432)

Posted : 09/14/2016 12:18 am

hey,
Im sure that many other people are in the same position as you.. i know I have felt this before. I think that you definitely should talk to your girlfriend about it, rather than keeping it to yourself. A big step to accepting it is to be open about how it makes you feel. Im sure your girlfriend loves you no matter what, and probably does not care about your acne at all.If you talk to her, then she could help build your confidence back up so you do feel comfortable to go out and take pictures.

MemberMember
(@cassie-sara)

Posted : 09/14/2016 3:31 am

I actually brought this up once with my boyfriend when i was really upset that my acne was breaking out. And he told me he likes me with or without acne, and even when i feel i look horrible he tells me im beautiful. But i still feel horrible about myself and my face, and im ashamed to let him see me. And sometimes i make stuff up like i have plans but i dont, just so that he wont see my ugly face.