awful regimen break...

Notifications
Clear all

awful regimen breakout - week 2

MemberMember
(@bky)

Posted : 09/05/2016 9:13 pm

Hi all,
I just started the regimen about a week and a half ago and am experiencing such bad acne! There are little red bumps all over my face that are 50x worse than what I started with. I also have red, dry patches of skin. Is this normal from my skin purging/getting used to the products? I make sure to follow the regimen exactly as the instructions specify (so far I only use about 1.5 pumps of cleanser, 1/4 finger length of bp, 2 pumps of lotion) and barely ever touch my face. It really sucks because I start school tomorrow and feel so bad about my skin and I don't want to wear makeup and screw up my results. Any advice or personal experiences? Should I stick with the regimen or am I reacting badly to it? I was really hoping this product would work for me based on all the glowing testimonials.

MemberMember
(@lofe95)

Posted : 09/06/2016 8:40 am

Hey there! I think we're in the same boat. Technically, your case is quite normal according to all the veteran members. I am experiencing red bumps all over my cheeks especiallymy jawline. I don't have any good advice as my I'm rather new to the regimen though and I've been using it for 16 days. I guess I'd recommend you to stick with it and put your faith in it. Good luck.

MemberMember
(@avcforever)

Posted : 09/13/2016 3:15 pm

Hey there I want u to know I'm going thru the same thing I never had bad acne just mild but after week two I broke out in these tiny tiny red bumps and my face was and still is a bit itchy. Most of my dry patches are around my mouth. Just stick with it it gets better

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/13/2016 4:01 pm

Letting all you guys know that breakouts, redness, itching, dry patches are all normal. These are all part of the initial stages of the regimen.

If the side effects get to be too much you can always add more moisturizer throughout the day to help.