Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PanickingGirl

Confused, Scared, and Tired of these dark bumps on my inner thighs!!! Help!

Hi all, I've been getting these dark spots and bumps on my inner thighs since I was younger, like around 6 or 7. 10 years down the line, they've worsened. It's humiliating going out. I never wear short clothing, nor do I go to the beach or anything like that because of this embarrassment. I don't wear a lot of tight clothing, I know they're not ingrown hairs because they're not painful. They're just there. 

Sometimes, they'll be reddish bumps, so maybe heat? Other than that, these black bumps/splotches need to go. 

I just really ally need help. My under arms have similar problems as well. Is this a health related issue? Does this have something to do with my initial diet? Again please help! 

Well.... to me they sound like ingrown hairs.  Have you ever tried to see if there is anything in the bumps? I have had similar things especially on my inner thighs. Have you ever gone and gotten a facial with extractions and asked them to take a look at the bumps? That is what I would recommend.