Notifications
Clear all

Acne has ruined my sex life

MemberMember
(@dnt95)

Posted : 08/25/2016 1:42 am

I've been struggling with acne since I was 15. I remember when I was younger (13-14) I had clear skin and was enjoying life and was able to date girls. Im 20 now and ever since I slowly got acne I can't find any reason to even come in contact with any girl with clear skin anymore (unless they have acne too lol). I've never had a problem getting girls cause they say im good looking but I can't stand to date any girl with clear skin anymore because it's too uncomfortable for me to see someone with better skin. It's gotten to the point where I now have to choose girls that are below in quality because it's rare that a hot girl has acne

MemberMember
(@grooving-till-old-till-dust)

Posted : 08/25/2016 10:33 am

Yeah I totally understand what your saying. I'm 20 years old and school started today. I have acne and it really sucks cause there are pretty girls everywhere I go. There's a gorgeous girl that just sat in front of me in the hallwayand it's hurts me because I can't possibly talk to her and feel confident about how I look; I just feel like I look gross.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/05/2016 1:38 am

I had worse skin than I do now when I was in college. It always hurt to see all those pretty people w/ flawless skin walking around looking confident. I'd also skip classes when it got really bad.Only went on less than 5 dates in school and every time the guys disappeared afterwards I would think it was because of my skin.

Never been in a relationship until now (25 yrs old) and even though my bf doesn't mind me breaking out sometimes and those scars (discolorations) on my face, I'm still very self conscious.

MemberMember
(@kelbell812)

Posted : 09/05/2016 1:59 pm

Well jesus, with that attitude I'm not surprised. No offense but if you are referring to girls with acne as "lower quality girls" who aren't hot (AKA ugly) then you don't even deserve to be with ANY girl. Please choose your words a bit more wisely. There is more to a person than their skin for goodness sake. You just said yourself that you have no problem getting girls to say that you are good looking despite the fact that you have acne, so the problem is the way you see yourself and others.

cookiemonster555, Yola4, QuanHenry and 5 people liked
MemberMember
(@ironmotivation)

Posted : 09/05/2016 7:46 pm

Hahaha basically OP has claimed he's a judgmental person. What do you expect OP? You aren't perfect, so why do you expect all girls to be perfect? It's common sense that every girl and guy will have something not perfect with them.

Yola4, QuanHenry, HarleyZ and 1 people liked
MemberMember
(@scar_tissue)

Posted : 09/13/2016 2:36 am

I've seen a bunch of gorgeous men and women with acne. It doesn't sound like acne has ruined your sex life but warped your perspective on attractiveness due to your own insecurities. There are many people with clear skin who are pretty ugly.