Help! Flesh colored...

Notifications
Clear all

Help! Flesh colored bumps on forehead? (Pictures)

MemberMember
(@supsarah)

Posted : 08/20/2016 11:48 am

So I know there are a millions threads specific to flesh colored bumps, but I just had to share my own since everyone is different.

Backstory: I've had mild-moderate acne since I was 15 years old (I'm now 20). The worst case happened at 18-19 where I broke out horribly on my cheeks and this acne was stubborn as heck. It was red, big, and left marks. Fortunately, the acne.org regimen did wonders and cleared my face up along with the hyperpigmentation! A year later, my forehead is still kind of eh. I never focused on my forehead because compared to the rest of my face, it wasnt too bad. But I noticed I've always had these flesh colored bumps on my forehead. Some times they would clear a little, other times they would last a while. I'm getting my period so I don't know if thats why it seems so bad to me right now. They are flesh colored, have no head, and when I manage to squeeze or pop one, a stringy white substance comes out (it's not really liquid). My theory is that they are clogged pores, and in the beginning of the summer AHA really helped clear them. I stopped using it as much and just started again a few days ago. Do you think if I stick with AHA it will help? Or should I try something else? I have combination skin so it's oily but also dry which is frustrating.

I'm sorry for this rant, I'm just really at a loss and feel so gross :(

IMG_1361.JPG

Im also sorry I'm showing this grossness to you guys

MemberMember
(@clareb78)

Posted : 08/20/2016 12:28 pm

Don't ever apologise!! I get these too and found when I was using epiduo it helped to clear them but now I'm on accutane I can't use it but I do get a few come up still and on my forehead if I squeeze it just ends up a big red mess so I tend to leave them alone and they go on their own. In answer to your question I think aha will work especially if it has before X best of luck x

MemberMember
(@supsarah)

Posted : 08/20/2016 4:04 pm

You're probably right with the leaving them alone idea. I just can't help it, I'm a picker lol :P Thank you for your response! Good luck to you as well :) 

MemberMember
(@evieeee)

Posted : 08/20/2016 7:59 pm

Girl I had a few of those too! Super annoying :( I think it was the BHA I incorporated into my routine really helped! It was the Paula's choice BHA. c: not too expensive either! 

MemberMember
(@supsarah)

Posted : 08/21/2016 10:52 am

Ahh, Im glad I'm not alone! Thanks, I'll definitely look into Paula's choice BHA :D