6 Months on the Reg...

Notifications
Clear all

6 Months on the Regimen and suddenly breaking out again

MemberMember
(@nowjig)

Posted : 08/16/2016 7:57 pm

So I have been on The Regimen since March 2016, but suddenly I've started breaking out again on my chin and upper lip after 6 months! I take saw palmetto, zinc, vit. d and c, as well as Olly superfoods and fiber supplements daily. I eat pretty well and have upped my water intake to 70ish oz per day. I did recently started working out more and I've cut back on sugar, but I thought that was supposed to help my skin! I'm super frustrated because my skin was flawless until now! Anybody else have this issue?

about me: I'm a soon to be 25 year old female. It is summer where I live so very humid. Also as mentioned, I've started to train for a 5k and kick box (I wash my face before and after).

Thank you!

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 08/17/2016 3:24 pm

Hi NowJig,

I'm sorry to hear about your skin.

Many people are making common mistakes. Take this questionnaire to be sure you're on track just right:

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#questionaire

Also, make sure of two things: 1. You are using only Acne.org Regimen products on your face and nothing else. 2. You are using the Acne.org Regimen products exactly as directed. If you do both 1 and 2 you will have completely clear, calm and balanced skin. Guaranteed.