Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skny78

2 MONTHS IN AND MY ACNE IS SO MUCH WORSE

Hi guys hopefully someone sees this 
so I’ve been doing dans regimen for 2 months now and in the first couple weeks my skin was clear literally clear I didn’t have no pimples and hardly any red marks. But for the last 3 weeks my skin has been breaking out and the spots I’ve been getting are white Big and hard or even small and hard but there are very prominent on my skin, my issue now is that when the spots come the take ages to go and they leave a big red mark. I’m not sure why this is happening but I’ve also broken out on my forehead and I haven broken out on my forehead since last August. I did cut dairy out of my lifestyle from August up untill around November and Christmas time but I haven’t broken out on my forehead untill now. Could this be because of the dairy? Today my best fiends birthday and the thought of putting makeup on my skin is literally making me cringe becaus I hate putting makeup on when I have active breakouts but my skin is so bad and it hasn’t been this bad since last year. If someone could give me an idea on what’s goin on or what to do I would really appreciate it. Oh yeah I forgot to mention I follow Dans instructions to the tea the only thing is I haven’t added the aha yet as I want to stop the pimples before working on the marks. 

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes