Notifications
Clear all

Help! Flaky skin?

MemberMember
(@whosnicole)

Posted : 08/09/2016 5:00 pm

Hi everyone I'm a 16 y old girl who lives in Italy and I have mild acne, but I usually breakout on my cheeks specially on the left side and the dark spots stays on my skin like forever... I'm dealing with acne since when I was 10 y old.. I started to use the regiment 2 weeks ago, so now I'm on my 3th week and my skin is so dry and flaky is it normal?? My skin is peeling off on my jawline, a little bit on my forehead and around my nose.. I didn't buy the jojoba oil because the regiment itself costs already a lot plus the shipment.. For now I don't know what to do in this situation because even if I try to use some concealer it gets worse.. Can someone help me please? Tomorrow I will go to France and DisneyWord and I feel bad to go there in this condition... Because my confidence is already under my feet, I can't talk properly with people, looking straight to their eyes I feel embarrassed and self conscious of my face.. Please help me...

MemberMember
(@whosnicole)

Posted : 08/09/2016 5:24 pm

thanks so much!! @undefinedBut is the flakiness remains forever or it's just about time??if yes how much does it takes to go away? I don't want to turn back to school with dry skin I can't even smile properly lol... btw sorry for my english i hope you understand eheh