Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been using it at night for 4 days this is the 5th day since first using it. It does not burn to apply it at all however as soon as I use my cerave pm lotion it really burns like all night. I tried using it without moisturizer on the first day, I woke up to a really oily face which was a bit red. Last night my face was red for hours, I wake up and its only my smile lines and the areas beside my nose which are a bit red. I've now begun peeling around my mouth. I was it off in the morning and just apply the Cerave pm however is there anything else I can do because regardless with how much lotion I use my entire face feels really dry as if theres a layer of dead skin around it just covering it which only goes away once its wet.

Is this to be expected as I've never used benzoyl peroxide before and I think I messed up by applying it to my whole face the first time, which in hindsight was a bit reckless.