Notifications
Clear all

journey to clear sking

MemberMember
(@depressedandscared)

Posted : 08/04/2016 8:52 am

i have mild acne since i was 11 and it recently has turned to moderate acne, i had recently got ridden of my acne and only my scaring (light scaring) and hyper-pigmentation remained. so my goal was just to get rid of my scaring and my hyper-pigmentation, i had a large bottle of bio which i purchased i will back but never used so i decided to use it a few days ago, woah what a bad idea, i applied it to my skin at night, then went to sleep and the next morning woke up with cystic acne on mainly my left side but a few on my right side. now this litterally made me want to die, i just cleared my acne and then a few days later it comes back fml.

so now ive decide that's it, i'm gonna do everything it takes to get rid of acne and the horrible hyper-pigmentation it has given me. so if anyone wants to follow me feel free to. i will be posting on what products i will be using and the improvements ive been getting

my daily regimen:

morning:
wash my face with a gentle cleanser
then i apply a turmeric mask ( 2 tsp of turmeric, 1 tsp of yogurt, 1tsp of milk, 1 tsp of honey )
then i wash of and have a shower
then i apply sudocrem ( good for inflamed acne )
then i apply a bleach cream for my hyper-pigmentation (use one withhydroquinone) i use a foreign bleach cream called golden pearl you can buy this of ebay for 3.43 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ORIGINAL-GOLDEN-PEARL-BEAUTY-CREAM-ANTI-AGEING-PIMPLE-SPOTS-30g-FREE-FACE-WASH/222120440468?_trksid=p2141725.c100338.m3726&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20150313114020%26meid%3D2bf4de23831b4c8fa24c44f9e32837a4%26pid%3D100338%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D9%26sd%3D322042323477

evening:
i apply a turmeric mask again ( 2 tsp of turmeric, 1 tsp of yogurt, 1tsp of milk, 1 tsp of honey )
i drink a glass of green tea then rip the teabag and use it as scrub for my face

night:
then i apply sudocrem ( good for inflamed acne )
i apply a bleach cream for my hyper-pigmentation (use one withhydroquinone) i use a foreign bleach cream called golden pearl you can buy this of ebay for 3.43

lets hope this works, i will update you on my progress every other day:)

MemberMember
(@depressedandscared)

Posted : 08/05/2016 7:55 am

update: i see slight improvements in my hyperpigmentation, now that my hyperpigmentation is fading i have now realise i have some boxcar scars and some little ice pick scars aswell as rolling scars. im going to purchase a dermapen soon and see if i have any improvements from that.

MemberMember
(@depressedandscared)

Posted : 08/06/2016 3:59 pm

day 3
more improvements, skin looks better, hyperpigmentation has lightened a bit.
added olive oil to my regimen i apply olive oil at night before i go bed, helps with scaring.
i also steam my face with olive oil on my face, also helps scaring.