Notifications
Clear all

GARLIC BURN

MemberMember
(@koala00)

Posted : 07/31/2016 11:04 pm

I have been suffering from hyperpigmentation for almost a year and i recently came across an article that shows that garlic could get rid of my hyperpigmentation and the remaining acne. So last week i used garlic and nugmeg mixture to apply directly on top of my hyperpigmentation and acne. I accidentally left it on for almost 30 minutes and it burned my face. Later that night i was washing my face and the burned part of my skin came off revealing a bright pink skin inside. For a whole week i used home remedies for healing the wounds including bio-oil, jojoba oil, fresh aloe vera gel from its saps and it didn't get any better. It's been a week now and i have an important event to attend in 2-3 days, WHAT SHOULD I DO TOT

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@lilieanlilie)

Posted : 08/07/2016 3:06 pm

Don't touch it and let it time to heal. And don't pick at it; you don't want permanent scarring.

MemberMember
(@spooper)

Posted : 08/08/2016 12:09 am

Right now I would suggest an antibiotic ointment over it so it can scab faster. After that you can begin putting something like aquaphor for the scabs to heal. From there, you can only have time to heal.