Notifications
Clear all

Looking for a good quality .25mm stainless steel Dermaroller

MemberMember
(@hawaiii)

Posted : 07/28/2016 6:55 pm

Aloha! I'm a 22 year old guy that has struggled with acne for nearly a decade. Recently I have been able to get fairly under control of it but now I have these shallow widespread scars on my forehead and cheeks. I really want to fix this as acne has killed my self-confidence and the fact that despite being good looking I've never had a girlfriend in my life. I've been using epiduo with some success but not nearly where I want to be. I know eventually I want to get a chemical peel but at the moment I want to use the retin-a to it's fullest potential without taking the chance of leaving more scars. This is why I want a .25mm stainless steel roller, as I have done research and have read horror stories of people gaining more scarring with longer needles and want something that will help the rein-a absorb in my skin. I want the derma roller to be good quality and will spend decent money to get something that will be good to my skin.

Thanks!

sigh.jpe

MemberMember
(@remicade)

Posted : 07/29/2016 11:31 am

You will burn your skin if you will use Retin A with 0.25 mm dermaroller. Tretinoin it's a powerful drug apply on the skin and it's ok.

MemberMember
(@hawaiii)

Posted : 07/31/2016 8:26 pm

Really? I've read lots of places that the two can be used together.