Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hawaiii

Looking for a good quality .25mm stainless steel Dermaroller

Aloha! I'm a 22 year old guy that has struggled with acne for nearly a decade. Recently I have been able to get fairly under control of it but now I have these shallow widespread scars on my forehead and cheeks. I really want to fix this as acne has killed my self-confidence and the fact that despite being good looking I've never had a girlfriend in my life. I've been using epiduo with some success but not nearly where I want to be. I know eventually I want to get a chemical peel but at the moment I want to use the retin-a to it's fullest potential without taking the chance of leaving more scars. This is why I want a .25mm stainless steel roller, as I have done research and have read horror stories of people gaining more scarring with longer needles and want something that will help the rein-a absorb in my skin. I want the derma roller to be good quality and will spend decent money to get something that will be good to my skin.

Thanks!

sigh.jpe

You will burn your skin if you will use Retin A with 0.25 mm dermaroller. Tretinoin it's a powerful drug apply on the skin and it's ok.