Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maddieerinx

What can I use to clear this up?

I'm getting little tiny zits/pimples (I think that's what they are) on my cheeks and forehead...and it's odd because it literally just started happening. I keep my face clean, it's very oily so I don't usually use any oils on it, but my skin used to be super clear (besides a red dot that's been on/in the skin on my nose for like a year now), so I was wondering what I could use to clear this up, or should I just keep my face clean and let t go away on its own? I'm going shopping this weekend so anything in drug stores would be great. 

image.jpeg

Those look to me like potential blackheads. However, you're in luck- most of us on this website have had/have acne that is a lot harder to treat. I would head over to possibly Walgreens or Target (depending on where you live) and I would look for noncomedigenic blackhead cleanser, and then put a light (1.9% works for me) amount of salicylic acid on it, and keep the skin rinsed and clean throughout the day. This will probably show results in about a week if done properly

The brown/blackish dots are freckles, by the way. I'm covered in those lol.
the dots I'm referring to are more clear-ish, bumpy(obviously) and sort of red

Yes I understand that, sorry for the confusion. I noticed the pre formation because on my chest at one point there were tiny dots that were just a tad red, and after about 2 months they developed into blackheads. I noticed a similar look on your face, so just a heads up, even a simple cleanse, toner, and moisturizer should be fine if you stay consistent